Gynecological Devices Procedure Volume Analysis | Global | 2021-2027 | MedPro | Segmented by: Material, Indication, Type, and More
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedPro
Globally, over 6 million gynecological device procedures were performed in 2020. The majority of these procedures were assisted reproduction procedures followed by pelvic organ prolapse and uterine fibroid embolization procedures. Over the forecast period, all the procedures included in this report are projected to experience growth following the COVID-19 impact.
Within this report, over 70 countries worldwide are analyzed and broken down into specific procedure numbers by segment. Additionally, the compound annual growth rates (CAGR) are included for each specific region over a 10 year period utilizing historical data from 2017 and trend projections into 2027.
Segments Covered in this Gynecological Device Procedure Volume Research
This market study focuses specifically on the volume of procedures in the gynecological device market. It includes analysis of procedures in the following segments:
- Assisted Reproduction Procedures
- In Vitro Fertilization Procedures
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedures
- Oocyte Retrieval Procedures
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Procedures
- Microsphere Procedures
- PVA Particle Procedures
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Procedures
- Transvaginal Mesh Procedures
- Sacrocolpopexy Procedures
This data is then displayed over the forecast period, 2017-2027, outlining the exact growth rates for procedures in these segments. If you are interested in seeing the trends in procedures to formulate your market sizing and forecasts, this is the most accurate and most affordable way to do it.
About Procedure Volume Research (MedPro)
Our analysts meticulously research the target market for 3 to 4 months to put together a suite of reports (MedSuite), a comprehensive analysis of a group of healthcare markets. A MedPro is one portion of that analysis that outlines only the procedure volumes and forecasts for each market in that suite of reports.
This procedural analysis is incorporated in our market size analysis and forecasting which are available when purchasing a MedSuite, MedView, or MedCore.
MEDPRO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Where Do We Get Gynecological Device Procedure Data?
Our team of analysts has proprietary data that we have been collecting for over a decade as well as government and private databases and hospital records. By looking at multiple sources, we can triangulate the target procedure volumes that influence and coincide with our overall market sizing. All procedures are derived from several sources including CPT, ICD, and DRG codes as regionally appropriate.
Trends On Gynecological Device Procedures
There were a total of 6,093,675 procedures globally using gynecological devices in 2020. This was an 18.2% decline over 2020. Procedures using gynecological devices will continue to remain moderately strong over the forecast period, following 2020, at an 8.7% CAGR.
QUESTIONS THIS REPORT WILL HELP YOU ANSWER
- How many assisted reproduction procedures are performed globally?
- How many in vitro fertilization procedures are performed globally?
- How many intracytoplasmic sperm injection procedures are performed globally?
- How many oocyte retrieval procedures are performed globally?
- How many uterine fibroid embolization procedures are performed globally?
- How many microsphere procedures are performed globally?
- How many PVA particle procedures are performed globally?
- How many pelvic organ prolapse procedures are performed globally?
- How many transvaginal mesh procedures are performed globally?
- How many sacrocolpopexy procedures are performed globally?
- What is affecting the volume of procedures by geography?
- How many procedures were done in 2020?
- How many procedures were done historically?
- How many procedures can we expect in 2027 and what is the growth trend?
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.