Gynecological Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | MedSuite
- Year: 2020
- Scope: 2016-2026
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 12/03/2019
- Pages: 317
- Type: MedSuite
Over the last several years, many clinics have amalgamated into purchasing groups. This has increased the power of the purchasers and adds pressure on the sellers to competitively price their products for the opportunity to have a larger market access. Consolidation will limit market growth.
The full report suite on the U.S. market for gynecological devices includes assisted reproduction technology devices, global endometrial ablation, gynecological resection devices, mechanical uterine tissue removal devices, uterine fibroid embolization devices, hysteroscopes, colposcopes, pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices, fluid management devices, pelvic organ prolapse repair devices and HSG devices. There is also an appendix section on female sterilization devices.
While this report suite contains all gynecological devices market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the gynecological devices market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Gynecological Devices Market – MedPro– Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of gynecological procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned below.
- Assisted Reproduction Technology Device Market – MedCore – This market consists of the oocyte retrieval needle, micropipette, embryo transfer catheter, reproductive media and embryo time-lapse incubator sub-segments..
- Global Endometrial Ablation Market – MedCore – Global endometrial ablation (GEA) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that can remove some or all of the lining of the uterus. This market includes uterine balloon therapy, hydrothermal and radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, microwave and roller-blade ablation.
- Gyencological Resection Device Market – MedCore – This market refers to the procedures that use resectoscopes, monopolar loop electrodes, and bipolar loop electrodes.
- Mechanical Uterine Tissue Removal Device Market – MedCore – This segment includes market analysis and competitive market analysis for mechanical uterine tissue removal devices.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Device Market – MedCore – This segment includes market analysis that go over embolization using polyvinyl alcohol particles and drug-eluting particles, as well as market analysis in the microsphere and and PVA particle markets.
- Hysteroscope Market – MedCore – This report includes both the rigid and flexible hysteroscope that can be used for the diagnosis and treatment of intrauterine and endocervical problems; including endometrial ablation and myomectomy procedures.
- Colposcope Market – MedCore – This segment includes market analysis on the colposcope market including market drivers and limiters.
- Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Device Market – MedCore – This report includes gynocological devices for pelvic floor electrical stimulation procedure and pelvic organ prolapse repair. Pelvic floor electrical stimulation (PFES) is a procedure for the treatment of urinary incontinence. PFES devices are divided into home-based and office-based devices. Pelvic organ prolapse repair device market is further segmented into pelvic organ prolapse repair devices, such as transvaginal mesh and sacrocolpopexy mesh.
- Fluid Management Device Market – MedCore – This segment is focused on fluid management equipment and fluid management tubing markets.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair Device Market – MedCore – This segement includes market analysis on the tranvaginal mesh and sacrocolpopexy mesh markets.
- HSG Catheter Market – MedCore – Hysterosalpingography (HSG) catheters, also known as HS catheters, are used for hysterosalpingography and sonohysterography procedures. These devices are used by practitioners to inject either a contrast media or sterile saline into the uterine cavity and fallopian tubes through the cervical opening.
Of course, buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Ask for a Quote to Learn More
Gynecological Device Market Report Data Types
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2026, and Historical Data to 2016
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gynecological Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Gynecological Device Market Share Insights
Hologic led the market with a dominant share, which was achieved through its products in the global endometrial ablation, mechanical uterine tissue removal device, hysteroscope and fluid management device markets. In addition to leading the largest market segment, mechanical uterine tissue removal, the company revolutionized fluid management market with its Fluent™ fluid management system, which was introduced in 2018.
In 2019, Medtronic’s TruClear™ Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System earned the company a large share of the total mechanical uterine tissue removal device market in the United States. The system represented the priciest mechanical tissue removal device available on the market, thereby boosting Medtronic’s share of the market. Medtronic inherited the TruClear™ Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System in its 2016 acquisition of Smith & Nephew’s gynecological business.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.