Overall, the global dermal filler market was valued at nearly $3.3 billion in 2022. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 7.0% to reach $5.3 billion.
The full report suite on the global market for dermal fillers includes the hyaluronic acid (HA) and synthetic dermal filler markets. Procedure data is similarly segmented into HA and synthetic dermal filler procedures.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
GLOBAL DERMAL FILLER MARKET INSIGHTS
The growth in the global dermal filler market is primarily driven by the increasing popularity and acceptance of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, such as injectables. The ”lunchtime” procedure attracts more people from all genders and across several age groups. Social media, preventative treatments and a general interest in facial aesthetics are increasing, as consumers are always seeking ways to diminish the appearance of facial wrinkles. With the temporary effect of the procedure, the future growth in the market is also secured by customer retention.
GLOBAL DERMAL FILLER MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The global dermal filler market was dominated by Allergan Aesthetics, Galderma, and Merz Aesthetics. Allergan, an AbbVie company, led the global dermal filler market, capturing the majority of the overall market. Allergan’s famous JUVÉDERM® HA dermal filler product line has undergone many refinements and generations, ensuring that Allergan remains a first-choice brand. In August 2022, JUVÉDERM® VOLUX XC was approved for the improvement of jawline definition in adults.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Market
- Synthetic Dermal Filler Market
Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Data||Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices|
|Qualitative Data||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavor never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.