Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Market Report Suite | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 13 reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 676
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the U.S. GI endoscopic device market was valued at over $2.9 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 3.5% to exceed $3.7 billion.
As the demand side of the market continues to undergo consolidation with hospitals acquiring outpatient facilities and expanding the reach of the group purchasing organizations (GPOs), coupled with the reimbursement cuts across the GI space, the average selling prices are expected to remain under notable pressure, thus negatively impacting the future growth of the market.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPIC DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all gastrointestinal endoscopic markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total United States market.
- US Procedure Numbers for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices 2019 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, were able to provide you with the total volume of gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- US Market Report for Gastrointestinal Endoscopes 2019 – MedCore – The gastrointestinal endoscope market is further segmented into colonoscopes, sigmoidoscopes, duodenoscopes, enteroscopes, ultrasound endoscopes, double-balloon endoscopes, gastroscopes, and third-party refurbished endoscopes.
- US Market Report for Capsule Endoscopy 2019 – MedCore – The capsule endoscopy market is separated by camera capsules, workstations, and data recorders.
- US Market Report for Virtual Colonoscopy 2019 – MedCore – The market for virtual colonoscopy market includes its current drivers and limiters.
- US Market Report for Stenting and Dilation Devices 2019 – MedCore – The stenting and dilation devices comprises the markets for esophageal stents, duodenal stents, colonic stents, esophageal dilation balloons, duodenal dilation balloons, and colonic dilation balloons.
- US Market Report for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices 2019 – MedCore – The endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) device market is segmented into the markets for sphincterotomes, biliary stone removal balloons, biliary stone removal baskets, biliary dilation balloons, biliary and pancreatic stents, biliary lithotripters, and ERCP cannulas.
- US Market Report for Biopsy Forceps, Polypectomy Snare and EUS Needle 2019 – MedCore – The biopsy forceps, polypectomy snare and EUS needle market has its own market analyses for each of its segments respectively: biopsy forceps, polypectomy snares, and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) needles.
- US Market Report for Specimen Retrieval and Foreign-Body Removal Devices 2019 – MedCore – The specimen retrieval and foreign-body removal device market consists of the specimen retrieval device market and the foreign-body removal device market.
- US Market Report for Hemostasis Device 2019 – MedCore – The hemostasis device market is further segmented by the electrosurgical generator market, the hemostasis probe market, the ligation device market, and the sclerotherapy needle market.
- US Market Report for Enteral Feeding Devices 2019 – MedCore – The enteral feeding device market comrises the market segments for enteral feeding pumps, feeding tubes, and feeding sets.
- US Market Report for Anti-Reflux Devices 2019 – MedCore – The anti-reflux device market report contains the drivers, limiters, and competitive analysis offered by iData Research.
- US Market Report for Barrett’s Esophagus Ablation Device 2019 – MedCore – The Barrett’s esophagus ablation device market consists of its respective ablation device market and ablation catheter market.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Read Our Latest Expert Article on Endoscopy Procedure Trends in the United States:
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the US gastrointestinal endoscope market, the leader was Boston Scientific, followed by Olympus and Cardinal Health. Boston Scientific has a very broad portfolio of products across the GI endoscopic device market and is excepted to retain their leading position for the foreseeable future.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.