Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Market Report Suite | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 9 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 600
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the European gastrointestinal endoscopic device market was valued at nearly 1.2 billion in 2019. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2.3% to reach just under 1.4 billion.
The saturated nature of the European market for GI endoscopic devices will somewhat limit growth over the forecast period. Reimbursement will continue to remain low for GI endoscopy procedures in many European countries, due to the high associated costs. Competitive price pressure and flattening unit growth in some segments will also limit the overall market value going forward.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPIC DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Europe Market Overview for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all gastrointestinal endoscopic device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Europe Procedure Numbers for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices 2019 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, were able to provide you with the total volume of gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Europe Market Report for Integrated Operating Room 2019 – MedCore – Includes evaluation of the total integrated operating room component market.
- Europe Market Report for Gastrointestinal Endoscopes 2019 – MedCore – This report contains segmentation for colonoscopes, gastroscopes, duodenoscopes, entereoscopes, and ultrasound endoscopes.
- Europe Market Report for Capsule Endoscopy 2019 – MedCore – This report includes an introduction, market analysis and forecast, drivers and limiters, and a competitive share analysis for the entirety of the capsule endoscopy market.
- Europe Market Report for Stenting and Dilation Devices 2019 – MedCore – Includes categorization for esophageal stents (both metal and plastic), colonic and duodenal stents, esophageal dilation balloons, and colonic and duodenal dilation balloons.
- Europe Market Report for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices 2019 – MedCore – This report is further segmented into the markets for sphincterotomes, biliary stone removal balloons, biliary stone removal baskets, biliary dilation balloons, biliary pancreatic stents (standard metal, plastic, and lumen-apposing covered-metal), biliary lithotripters, ERCP guidewires, and ERCP cannulas.
- Europe Market Report for Biopsy Forceps, Polypectomy Snares and EUS Needles 2019 – MedCore – This report is composed of the biopsy forceps market (cold/hot and disposable/reusable), polypectomy snare market, and EUS needle market.
- Europe Market Report for Hemostasis Devices 2019 – MedCore – This market report includes sections for hemostasis probes (electrosurgical and argon), ligation devices (band and clip), and sclerotherapy needles.
- Europe Market Report for Enteral Feeding Devices 2019 – MedCore – The total market for enteral feeding tubes is further segmented into the markets for PEG tubes (inial and replacement) and NG/NJ tubes.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.