iData’s Global Headquarters is looking for an entry-level analytical, high-energy problem solver who will be working with a number of internal, and external teams to identify, diagnose, and prescribe solutions to top medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
With a valuation of over $400 Billion, the market device industry alone is poised to reach over $600 Billion in the next 5 years. To get there, our clients need dependable, accurate, and timely market and business intelligence to always stay ahead of their competition. This is a global enterprise.
With multi-angular solutions, through analysis of procedural volumes, hospital purchase order data, and rigorous primary and secondary research, it is possible to close the gap between fiction and reality. It is in this vein that iData strives, day and night, to provide custom-made solutions with a world-class variety to ensure the success of its clients.
What will you do?
- Prospect, consult and help clients custom-define their challenges.
- Reach out to clients through inbound or outbound calls, emails and campaigns to answer questions and solve problems.
- Proactively manage opportunities with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate and deliver dynamic web-based presentations for selected clients
- Prepare clear and effective written proposals
- Coordinate and support efforts with research, marketing and other business units as needed
- Minimum of a bachelor degree or equivalent
- Any form of customer service, consulting or sales experience
- Energetic and self-driven. Someone who can build long term relationships with clients
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an exciting entry-level opportunity for growth for a dynamic individual to join our team
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
iData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected].
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.