Get a copy a complimentary copy of iData’s executive summary:
Advanced Dressings Market Includes
- Moist Advanced Dressings
- Antimicrobial Advanced Dressings
- Interactive Advanced Dressings
- Non-Adherent Contact Layers
- Iodine Dressings
- Strong growth was seen across the markets but primarily in moist wound dressings, aided by foam dressings.
- Price erosion is a major factor for the majority of advanced dressings due to the intense competitive nature of the market.
- 2014 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment (HOPP) Final Rule especially when pass through codes expire for the major manufacturers in 2015.
- Foam dressings make up the largest portion of the moist dressings market and competition is increasing through price erosion and product development
Competitive Analysis: Foam Dressings Market Outlook
Smith & Nephew and 3M losing market share to Mölnlycke, ConvaTec, Medline and Derma Sciences
U.S. foam dressings market is valued at nearly $200 Million and is projected to grow a CAGR of over 7% through to 2020.