Wound Care Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 16 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 800
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the European wound care market was valued at 4.38 billion in 2019. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% to reach 5.27 billion.
The majority of segments included in the wound and tissue management market are witnessing declining average selling prices. Companies are attempting to gain more market share by driving down their average selling price, volume discounting, price bundling, and securing contracts with group purchasing organizations (GPOs). In addition, there is a lack of reimbursement for some products in countries across Europe. If there is a lack of reimbursement for a product, prices will decline or the market will not exist in that country. Italy and Spain often have a lack of reimbursement driving the average selling price down in those countries. Once the average selling price is lowered, for any reason, it is difficult to reverse, limiting market growth.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE WOUND CARE MARKET REPORT
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Sutures Market – MedCore – This report contains segmentation for absorbable sutures and non-absorbable sutures, including polypropylene, polyester, polyamide, silk, and stainless steel.
- Staplers Market – MedCore – This report includes open-surgery staplers, laparoscopic staplers, and skin staplers.
- Ligation Clip Appliers Market – MedCore – Includes categorization for open-surgery ligation and laparoscopic ligation.
- Skin Closure Strips Market – MedCore – This report provides an introduction, market analysis and forecast, drivers and limiters, and a competitive share analysis for the total skin closure strip market.
- Mesh and Cyanoacrylate-Based Skin Closure Systems Market – MedCore – This report is composed of an introduction, market analysis and forecast, drivers and limiters, and a competitive share analysis for the total mesh and cyanoacrylate-based skin closure system market.
- Cyanoacrylate-Based Tissue Adhesive Market – MedCore – This market report includes an introduction, market analysis and forecast, drivers and limiters, and a competitive share analysis for the total cyanoacrylate-based tissue adhesive.
- Traditional Wound Dressings Market – MedCore – The total market for traditional wound dressings is further segmented into the markets for bandages, gauze, tape, and cotton.
- Compression Bandages Market – MedCore – This report comprises the markets for single-, two-, three-, and four-layer compression bandages.
- Advanced Dressings Market – MedCore – This market is segmented into the markets for advanced moist dressings, advanced antimicrobial dressings, and advanced interactive dressings.
- Moist Dressings Market – MedCore – This market includes categorization for foam dressings, film dressings, hydrocolloid dressings, alginate dressings, hydrofiber dressings, hydrogel dressings, and superabsorbent dressings.
- Antimicrobial Dressings Market – MedCore – The antimicrobial dressings market is composed of the markets for silver dressings and non-silver dressings.
- Interactive Dressings Market – MedCore – The market for interactive dressings provides segmentation for collagen dressings and skin substitutes.
- Surgical Hemostats Market – MedCore – This report includes sections for oxidized regenerated cellulose-based hemostats, gelatin-based hemostats, collagen-based hemostats, combination hemostats, polysaccharide-based hemostats, and first-responder hemostats.
- Tissue Sealants Market – MedCore – This report comprises fibrin sealants, protein-based sealants, and synthetic tissue sealants.
- Anti-Adhesion Market – MedCore – This market report includes an introduction, market analysis and forecast, drivers and limiters, and a competitive share analysis for the total anti-adhesion market.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market – MedCore – This market report provides segmentation for NPWT pumps (conventional and single-use), NPWT dressings, and NPWT canisters.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.