Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices Market Report Suite for US | 2017-2023 | MedSuite | Gastrointestinal Endoscopes, Capsule Endoscopy, Virtual Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Biopsy Forceps, Polypectomy Snares and Fine Aspiration Needles, Specimen and Foreign-Body Removal Devices, Hemostasis Devices, Anti-Reflux Devices, Enteral Feeding, Barret’s Esophagus Ablation Devices
The full report suite on the U.S. market for gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopic devices consists of devices related to GI flexible endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, virtual colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), stenting and dilation, biopsy, specimen and foreign-body removal, hemostasis, enteral feeding, anti-reflux, and Barret’s Esophagus. There are several on-going trends in the GI space such as the expansion of the therapeutic capabilities of the devices fueled by the market desire for the less-invasive treatment options. For example, the stenting and dilation devices that are now used for patients that would have had to undergo surgical intervention in the past. The other emerging trend is related to challenges with the infection control for the GI devices that now are making inroads for growing popularity of the single-use devices, even on the originally capital equipment type of devices such as scopes.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 8/1/2016
- Pages: 580
- Type: MedSuite
Major Segments Covered in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Market Report Suite
Overall, the gastrointestinal endoscopic device market was valued at $2.38 billion in 2016. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2.5% to reach $2.83 billion.
The full report suite on the U.S. market for gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopic device market consists of devices related to GI flexible endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, virtual colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), stenting and dilation, biopsy, specimen and foreign-body removal, hemostasis, enteral feeding, anti-reflux, and Barret’s Esophagus.
While this report suite contains all gastrointestinal endoscopic device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the gastrointestinal market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Gastrointestinal Devices 2017 – MedView – Gives a high-level view of all gastrointestinal device markets and trends, and aggregates the trends together.
- US Procedure Numbers for Gastrointestinal Devices 2017 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned below.
- US Product Portfolio for Gastrointestinal Devices 2017 – MedFolio – Across all gastrointestinal markets mentioned in this suite, our analysts have gathered information on all of the products available on the market as well as the products in development and clinical trial stages.
- US Market Report for Gastrointestinal Endoscopes 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into colonoscopes, sigmoidoscopies, duodenoscopes, enteroscopes, ultrasound endoscopes, double-balloon endoscopes, gastroscopes, and third-party resale.
- US Market Report for Capsule Endoscopy 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into camera capsules, workstations and data recorders.
- US Market Report for Virtual Colonoscopy 2017 – MedCore – This market is defined as virtual colonoscopy software installed on workstations and servers for CT and MRI scanners.
- US Market Report for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into sphincterotomes, biliary stone removal balloons and baskets, biliary and pancreatic stents, biliary dilation balloons, biliary lithotripters,endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) guidewires and cannulas.
- US Market Report for Biopsy Forceps, Polypectomy Snares and Fine Aspiration Needles 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into biopsy forceps, polypectomy snares and endoscopic ultrasound(EUS) guided needles markets.
- US Market Report for Specimen and Foreign-Body Removal Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market is defined as polyp retrieval traps, specimen retrieval nets, foreign-body removal nets, graspers and snares.
- US Market Report for Hemostasis Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into hemostasis probes, ligation devices, sclerotherapy needles and electrosurgical generators.
- US Market Report for Anti-Reflux Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market includes devices for treatment Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) symptoms.
- US Market Report for Enteral Feeding Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into enteral feeding pumps, feeding tubes and sets that consist of a giving set and an administration reservoir.
- US Market Report for Barret’s Esophagus Ablation Devices 2017 – MedCore – This market is defined as generators and consumables (i.e. probes).
Of course, buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Ask for a Quote to Learn More
To read more about the US gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopic device market trends, take a look at our latest Expert Article from our Analysts:
Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Market Report Data Types
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Gastrointestinal Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Companies Analyzed
Boston Scientific led the U.S. GI endoscopic device market primarily due to capturing large portions of the endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and tissue biopsy segments. Olympus continued to dominate the largest segment of the market, GI endoscopes, securing the company the second largest market share in the overall U.S. gastrointestinal device market. Medtronic entered the market as the number three player due to its acquisition of Covidien in 2015. Covidien held the leading position in the capsule endoscopy, Barrett’s esophagus, and enteral feeding segments.This report looks at these competitors across the entire spinal implants market, but also has an in-depth competitive analysis of each sub-segment as well.
History of Our Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Device Market Research
We’ve been doing market research for medical devices for over a decade. We specialize in it, and the gastrointestinal device market was one of our original reports that helped build trust in our research and methodology. We have built relationships with the top competitors in the gastrointestinal endoscopic device market so that we can gather proprietary information in confidence to assure more accurate research, that our partners and clients then benefit from.
Because we’re a third party researcher, we have the ability to reach well into the top gastrointestinal device companies and look at a multi-angle approach to our research. Not only do we consider financial filings, we conduct interviews, use hospital and procedural databases, and our own history of research to create a picture of the market that’s incredibly accurate.
Our clients have used our gastrointestinal endoscopic device market research for years to strategize new markets to break into, submit SEC filings, decide sales and marketing strategies, plan acquisitions and product launches, and provide a 3rd party source to show investors, boards, and senior executives.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.