Urology Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Brazil | MedSuite (Includes 5 Reports)
- License: Corporate, Executive Summary, Single, Site
- Pages: 383
- Published Date: 11/02/2019
- Region: Brazil
- Type: MedSuite
- Year: 2020
- Scope: 2016-2026
The full report suite on the Australian market for the urological devices includes urinary incontinence devices, pelvic organ prolapse treatment, stone management devices, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) treatment devices and erectile dysfunction devices.
The BPH treatment market, and the stone management device market, accounted for the majority of the total market value in 2019. The growth in these two segments is driven by the stable demand for related procedures, the growing prevalence of prostatic and kidney diseases and the premium prices for lasers and lithotripters.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE UROLOGY MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Urological Devices – 2020 – MedPro -Discusses urological procedures performed in the Brazil. It includes prostate cancer treatment, interventional benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatment, stone management, nephrostomy, urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction management.
- Urinary Incontinence Devices Market – 2020 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Urinary Incontinence Devices Market. Chapter includes Urinary Catheter, Urethral Bulking, and Incontinence Management markets.
- Brazil Market Report for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair Device Market – 2020 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Pelvic Organ prolapse Repair Device Market.
- Brazil Market Report for Stone Management Device Market – 2020 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Stone Management Device market. Chapter includes holmium Laser and Stone Fragment Retrieval Device market.
- Brazil Market Report for Erectile Dysfunction Device Market – 2020 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Erectile Dysfunction Device market. The chapter includes market segments such as the Inflatable and Malleable Erectile Dysfunction markets as well as the Vacuum Erection Device market.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
UROLOGY MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
In 2019, the leading competitor in the urological device market was Boston Scientific. The company held the leading positions in the pelvic organ prolapse repair market, stone management device market and BPH treatment device market. The company’s leading position is attributed by its established products, including the men’s health and prostate health businesses. Coloplast was the second-leading competitor in the urological device market in 2019. This was attributed to the company’s leading share in the urinary incontinence market, primarily driven by the catheter segment, as well as its notable share of pelvic organ prolapse repair and its leading share in erectile disfunction treatment.
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.