Overall, the global urinary incontinence sling market was valued at nearly $777 million in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 1.9% to reach $885 million.
The full report suite on the global market for urinary incontinence device market includes urethral bulking agents (UBAs) and incontinence slings. The urinary incontinence sling market is further segmented into female and male urinary incontinence slings. Female urinary incontinence slings are further segmented by sling type into female transvaginal tape (TVT) sling, female transobturator (TOT) sling, female single incision (SIS) sling and male incontinence sling. The procedure numbers cover urinary incontinence slings as a whole.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Procedure Numbers, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
GLOBAL URINARY INCONTINENCE MARKET TRENDS
The incidence of urinary incontinence generally increases with age. In that regard, the aging population, combined with longer life expectancies, will drive the market for urinary incontinence treatments in the future. In the elderly, urinary incontinence may result from a confluence of factors, including comorbid conditions, medications, neuro-urinary pathology and more.
GLOBAL URINARY INCONTINENCE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global urological devices market there are three dominant competitors: Boston Scientific, Coloplast, and Ethicon.Boston Scientific was the leading competitor in the global urinary incontinence device market in 2021. The company was particularly strong in the urethral bulking agent market and held the leading positions in the incontinence sling market.
GLOBAL URINARY INCONTINENCE MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Global Urethral Bulking Agents Market
- Global Urinary Incontinence Sling Market – Further segmented into:
- Female and male urinary incontinence slings. Female urinary incontinence slings are further segmented by sling type into female transvaginal tape (TVT) sling, female transobturator (TOT) sling, female single incision (SIS) sling and male incontinence sling.
GLOBAL RESEARCH SCOPE
|Regions|| North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE iDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.
This MedCore is also found in the full report suite titled Urology Market which contains several other extremities medical device markets.