Surgical Table Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global and Emerging | 2021-2027 | MedCore | Segmented by: General Surgical Table Market and Specialty Surgical Table Market
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global surgical table market size is estimated to increase over the forecast period to reach $1.58 billion by 2027.
The majority of the global surgical table market share was controlled by Getinge, STERIS, and Skytron. This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes the general surgical table and specialty surgical table markets.
The total global market for surgical tables has been increasing at rates slower than the growth of the overall operating room equipment market, as this market segment has been largely commoditized for many years. As the mean population age continues to change, a shift in the types of procedures performed will occur, resulting in growth in the surgical table market. New tables that incorporate technological improvements and provide new economic advantages will be the main drivers of growth in this market.
Market Data Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
Surgical Table Market Insights
The overall market is segmented into general and specialty surgical tables. The specialty market is further segmented into orthopedic, spine, neurosurgical, and image-guided. General surgical tables represented the largest portion of the overall surgical table market as they are less expensive than specialty tables and are the least expensive option in this market. COVID-19 has impacted the market by delaying construction, however, the market is set to recover.
Market Share Insights
Getinge, STERIS, and Skytron controlled the surgical microscope market. In 2020, the leading competitor in the surgical table market was Getinge. The company participated in most segments and led the IGS table segment. Getinge carries a variety of products including the ALPHAMAQUET™ series, which includes the ALPHAMAXX™ and ALPHASTAR PRO™.
Research Regional Coverage
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. Each global region may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.