Spinal Implants Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Japan | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 8 Reports)
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Japan
- Pages: 231
- Published Date: 7/2/2018
- Type: MedSuite
The total Japan spinal implants market is growing at a rate of 1.8%, which will take the 2017 market value of $496 million up to exceed $564 million by 2024.
A major limiting factor for the traditional spinal fusion markets is the development of motion preservation technology. Cervical artificial discs (CADs) and lumbar artificial discs (LADs) are not currently available in Japan, due to a lack of reimbursement and unfavorable clinical results. Favorable reimbursement policies are expected for these devices as positive clinical results involving newer devices emerge.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Spinal Implants and VCF – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of spinal implants and VCF procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Cervical Fixation Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Anterior Cervical Fixation Market and Posterior Cervical Fixation Market.
- Thoracolumbar Fixation Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into Degenerative Thoracolumbar Fixation (Anterior Plating, Posterior Fixation), Deformity Correction Thoracolumbar Fixation, and Trauma/Tumor Thoracolumbar Fixation.
- Interbody Device Market – MedCore – This market is segmented into the ALIF, PLIF, TLIF, CIF, VBR/Corpectomy, Expandable Interbody Device, and Standalone Interbody Device Markets.
- Motion Preservation Device Market – MedCore – Segments include Artificial Discs, Dynamic Stabilization (Dynamic Posterior Stabilization, Interspinous Process Decompression), Nucleus Replacement and Facet Arthroplasty.
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Market – MedCore – This report considers the Vertebroplasty Market and Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation Market.
- Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Market – MedCore – Spinal instrumentation is used to stabilize the spine during fusion procedures, typically by lessening the pressure put on the spine until successful fusion has occurred.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
SPINAL IMPLANTS MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Medtronic is the leading competitor of the Japanese spinal implants market, followed closely by DePuy Synthes. Medtronic held leading positions across all major segments including fixation and interbody devices.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Stryker, Century Medical and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.