Soft Tissue Repair Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2018-2024 | MedSuite
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 1096
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the European soft tissue repair market was valued at close to 460 million in 2017. This is expected to increase at a CAGR of 1.8% to reach nearly 520 million by 2024.
If there is one factor that affects nearly every segment in this report, its an aging population. The demographic of those over the age of 65 is increasing in Europe, which leads to a natural rise in those experiencing medical complications involving soft tissue repair. As this population grows, a greater number of devices used in surgery to augment and reinforce suture-based repair will be purchased. The treatment of various kinds of chronic wounds, such as ulcers, is an especially significant driving factor for the skin repair market, since these wounds are prevalent in the senior population. Skin substitutes have proven to be an effective treatment for venous leg ulcers in particular, and seeing as the prevalence of this condition is growing across Europe, demand will only increase for these highly advanced premium products.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Soft Tissue Repair Market – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, were able to provide you with the total volume of soft tissue reinforcement and regeneraton procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Breast Reconstruction Market – MedCore – Includes evaluation of biologic breast reconstruction as well as synthetic breast reconstruction.
- Hernia Repair Market – MedCore – This report contains segmentation for ventral hernia repair and inguinal hernia repair.
- Dural Repair Market – MedCore – This report includes markets for synthetic and biologic dural repair.
- Vaginal Slings Market – MedCore – Includes categorization for synthetic and biologic vaginal slings.
- Skin Repair Market – MedCore – This report provides insight into the markets for both skin substitutes and collagen dressings.
- Dental Soft Tissue Repair Market – MedCore – This report reveals the total market value for dental soft tissue regeneration.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Of the many companies in the Europe Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration market, Medtronic was the leader, followed by Ethicon and C. R. Bard. Medtronic competed primarily in the synthetic mesh segment of the hernia repair market, which was by far the largest segment in the total soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market in Europe. Ethicon offered an extensive line of synthetic products, including composite and non coated synthetics designed for treatment of ventral and inguinal hernia repair. The extensive line of synthetic products offered by C. R. Bard for hernia repair includes composite and non-coated synthetics designed for treatment of ventral and inguinal hernia repair.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.