Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Report Suite | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 4 Reports)
The full report suite on the European market for soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration includes breast reconstruction, hernia repair, dural repair, vaginal slings, skin repair and dental soft tissue regeneration.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 8/1/2017
- Pages: 400
- Type: MedSuite
If there is one factor that affects nearly every segment in this report, it’s aging population. The demographic of those over the age of 65 is increasing in Europe, which leads to a natural rise in those experiencing medical complications involving soft tissue repair. As this population grows, a greater number of devices used in surgery to augment and reinforcement suture-based repair will be purchased. The treatment of various kinds of chronic wounds such as ulcers is an especially significant driving factor for the skin repair market since these wounds are prevalent in the senior population. Skin substitutes have proven to be an effective for of treatment for venous leg ulcers in particular, and seeing as the prevalence of this condition is growing across Europe, demand will only increase for these highly advanced premium products.
The total European market for soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration devices is growing at a rate of XX%, which will take the 2017 market value of $XX billion up to $XX billion by 2024.
While this report suite contains all soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Overview for Europe 2018 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Procedure Volumes for Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration for Europe 2018 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration for Europe 2018 – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Breast Reconstruction Market for Europe 2018– MedCore – Covers segmentation on both the Biologic and Synthetic Breast Reconstruction Markets .
- Hernia Repair Market for Europe 2018 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into Ventral and Inguinal Hernia Repair Markets.
- Dural Repair Market for Europe 2018 – MedCore – Includes segmentation on Biologic and Synthetic Dural Repair Markets.
- Vaginal Sling Market for Europe 2018 – MedCore – Split into two major segments: Biologic Vaginal Slings and Synthetic Vaginal Slings.
- Skin Repair Market for Europe 2018 – MedCore – This report is segmented into Collagen Dressings and Skin Substitutes.
- Dental Soft Tissue Regeneration Market for Europe 2018 – MedCore – Dental soft tissue regeneration devices are used to facilitate the regeneration of soft tissue, either in response to soft tissue recession or during a dental implant procedure.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
SOFT TISSUE REINFORCEMENT AND REGENERATION MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
SOFT TISSUE REINFORCEMENT AND REGENERATION COMPANIES ANALYZED
In 2017, the leading competitor in the European soft tissue repair market was Covidien (acquired by Medtronic) . In second and third place respectively were Ethicon and C.R. Bard. Covidien competed primarily in the synthetic mesh segment of the hernia repair market, which was by far the largest segment in the total soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market in Europe. The company offered a variety of composite and non-coated synthetic mesh products marketed for inguinal and ventral hernia repair. Covidien led the biologic segment of the hernia repair market with its flagship product, Permacol™, an ADM-derived from porcine dermis. The product is purified using a gentle process that is not damaging to the 3D collagen matrix, before being chemically cross-linked with noncalcifying hexamethylene diisocyanate (HMDI).
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Integra LifeSciences, LifeCell, and Others.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.