Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Size, Trends | South Korea | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 7 Reports)
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: South Korea
- Pages: 301
- Published Date: 3/1/2017
- Type: MedSuite
A trend that is currently prevailing across Korea relates to the adoption of less-invasive, more accessible, patient-centric monitoring device configurations. This is exemplified by the movement towards wireless telemetry solutions and remote patient monitoring platforms in the hospital. Furthermore, emphasis is now being placed on patient comfort and mobility across lower-acuity care settings, wherein gaps in monitoring are further being filled with portable solutions. With respect to consumables, there is a shift in demand towards disposable units in many regions as a proactive means of reducing cross-contamination risk and reducing liability concerns. Each of the aforementioned trends are in line with the general drive to improve patient outcomes through reduced complication and mortality rates, thereby promoting long term cost savings. This will help, in turn, to improve the quality of care while also alleviating pressure associated with budgetary constraints across the care continuum.
In 2016, a number of segments exhibited high growth within the patient monitoring market due to increased funding by private and public institutions, increased long-term contract extensions from new and existing vendors as well as a growing awareness and interest in mobile monitoring patients across hospital and alternate care markets. This report includes an analysis of other factors and trends that have positively and negatively impacted the market.
Major Segments Covered in the Patient Monitoring Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all South Korea patient monitoring device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the patient monitoring market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- South Korea Market Report for Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring market. Chapter lists Parameter Capabilities by Product Type and forecasts its growth as well as providing ASPS and drivers and limiters that can affect the market.
- South Korea Market Report for Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring market. Chapter provides ASPS, market overview, competitive analysis and forecast, and limiters and drivers for each product type within the market.
- South Korea Market Report for Electromyogram Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Electromyogram Monitoring market. Chapter consists of market overview, drivers and limiters, ASPS, competitive analysis and forecasting. The chapter further provides sub-segments of where the product is used.
- South Korea Market Report for Electroencephalogram Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Electroencephalogram Monitoring market. Chapter includes break down of products by application, the market overview and forecasting, ASPS, competitive analysis of companies involved, and drivers and limiters affecting the market.
- South Korea Market Report Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring market. Chapter provides ASPS for different types of products within the market, its growth and forecasting, and competitive and market analysis.
- South Korea Market Report for Pulse Oximetry Monitoring 2017 – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Pulse Oximetry Monitoring market. Chapter provides break down of products by application and the emerging technology that is garnering more popularity within the market. It also includes market and competitive analysis, ASPS for each product type, and the drivers and limiters of the market.
Patient Monitoring Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Patient Monitoring Market Share Analysis
Companies researched in this report for South Korea include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Mindray Medical, Honeywell Life Sciences, Medtronic, Integra Lifesciences, Natus Medical, Masimo, Nonin Medica, ICU Medical, A & D Medical, Omron Healthcare, Welch Allyn and various others.
History of Our Patient Monitoring Market Research
We’ve been doing market research for medical devices for over a decade. We have built relationships with the top competitors in the patient monitoring market so that we can gather proprietary information in confidence to assure more accurate research – that our partners and clients then benefit from.
Because we’re a third party researcher, we have the ability to reach well into the top patient monitoring companies and look at a multi-angle approach to our research. Not only do we consider financial filings, we conduct interviews, use hospital and procedural databases, and our own history of research to create a picture of the market that’s incredibly accurate.
Our clients have used our market research for years to strategize new markets to break into, submit SEC filings, decide sales and marketing strategies, plan acquisitions and product launches, and provide a 3rd party source to show investors, boards, and senior executives.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.