Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Report Suite | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 12 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 1160
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the U.S. patient monitoring equipment market was valued at approximately $5.4 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period, at a CAGR of 4.6%, to surpass $7.4 billion.
A trend that is currently prevailing across the U.S. relates to the adoption of less-invasive, more accessible, patient-centric monitoring device configurations. This is exemplified by the movement towards minimally and non-invasive modalities in the cardiac output monitoring market and the uptake of wireless telemetry solutions and remote patient monitoring platforms in both hospital and alternate care sites.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE PATIENT MONITORING EQUIPMENT MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Patient Monitoring Equipment 2019 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all patient monitoring markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total United States market.
- US Market Report for Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The market for multi-parameter vital sign monitoring is further segmented into low-acuity vital signs monitoring, mid-acuity vital signs monitoring, high-acuity vital signs monitoring, and central station monitoring.
- US Market Report for Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The wireless anbulatory telemetry monitoring market is composed of the patient-worn monitor market and the wireless ambulatory telemetry central station market.
- US Market Report for Telehealth 2019 – MedCore – The telehealth market is separated into segments for cardiac implantable electric device telehealth monitoring and disease conditions management telehealth monitoring.
- US Market Report for Intracranial Pressure Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market comrises segments for ICP transducer systems, ICP drainage devices, advanced ICP monitoring, and universal ICP disposables.
- US Market Report for Electromyogram Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The electromyogram (EMG) monitoring market is segmented into EMG monitors and EMG consumables.
- US Market Report for Electroencephaloram Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring market includes the diagnostic EEG market and the depth of amnesia EEG market.
- US Market Report for Cerebral Oximetry Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The cerebral oximetry market is made up of the cerebral oximetry monitor market and the cerebral oximetry sensor market.
- US Market Report for Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The market for fetal and neonatal monitoring includes the fetal monitoring market and the neonatal monitoring market respectively.
- US Market Report for Pulse Oximetry Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The market for pulse oximetry monitoring is separated into the markets for hospital pulse oximetry monitoring, alternate care pulse oximetry monitoring, and original equiment manufacturer circuit boards.
- US Market Report for Cardiac Output Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The cardiac output market includes the markets for pulmonary artery catheters, minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring, and non-invasive cardiac output monitoring.
- US Market Report for Blood Pressure Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The blood pressure monitoring market is separated into the personal blood pressure monitoring market and the professional blood pressure monitoring market.
- US Market Report for Electrocardiogram Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – The electrocardiogram (ECG) market includes segments such as the resting ECG market, the stress testing ECG market, and the Holter monitoring recorder market.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the US patient monitoring equipment market, the leader was Medtronic, followed by Philips Healthcare and Masimo. Medtronic’s ongoing partnership with the VHA’s Care Coordination and Home Telehealth (CCHT) program following Bosch Healthcare’s exit has fortified their position as market leader within the total telehealth market.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.