Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Report Suite | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 12 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 800
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the European patient monitoring equipment market was valued at approximately
1.7 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 6.2% to surpass 2.5 billion.
Reduced public healthcare budgets across Europe continue to limit growth within many patient monitoring segments, most notably those that have matured. Purchasing decisions by government systems such as the National Health Service (NHS) and the diagnosis-related group (DRG) have led price to play a greater role in the selection process for capital equipment. Despite growing demand for quality patient monitoring solutions, some hospitals are simply unable to afford the higher cost monitoring platforms in light of budget constraints. Limited budgets have also resulted in hospital closures or consolidation in favor of centralized treatment centers. These factors have enabled low cost competition to consistently seize opportunity within the market; consequently, the price of medical devices continues to be driven lower, especially in smaller countries that make fewer large purchase deals each year.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE PATIENT MONITORING EQUIPMENT MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Europe Market Overview for Patient Monitoring Equipment – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all patient monitoring equipment markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Europe Market Report for Multi-Parameter Vital Signs Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – Includes evaluation of the high-, mid-, and low-acuity monitoring markets as well as the central station monitoring market.
- Europe Market Report for Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring Market 2019 – MedCore – This report contains segmentation for patient-worn monitors (both hospital and alternate care) and central stations.
- Europe Market Report for Cardiac Output Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This report includes markets for invasive cardiac monitoring, minimally invasive cardiac monitoring.
- Europe Market Report for Electromyogram Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – Includes categorization for EMG monitors and EMG consumables (cocentric needles, monopolar needles, and surface electrodes).
- Europe Market Report for Electroencephalogram Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This report provides insight into the markets for clinical EEG monitoring, long-term EEG monitoring, ICU EEF monitoring, and both disposable and reusable EEG electrodes.
- Europe Market Report for Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This report is composed of a market segment for both fetal and neonatal monitoring.
- Europe Market Report for Peripheral Pulse Oximeters 2019 – MedCore – This market report includes bedside and handheld peripheral pulse oximeter monitors, disposable and reusable peripheral pulse oximeter sensors, and pulse oximeter device boards.
- Europe Market Report for Telehealth 2019 – MedCore – The total market for telehealth is further segmented into the markets for both purchased and leased disease conditions management monitoring and CIED telehealth monitoring.
- Europe Market Report for Intracranial Pressure Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This report comprises the markets for basic ICP drainage devices, advanced ICP monitoring (monitors and sensors), and universal ICP disposables (cranial access kit and catheters).
- Europe Market Report for Cerebral Oximetry Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This market includes both adult and pediatric cerebral oximetry sensors.
- Europe Market Report for Blood Pressure Monitoring 2019 – MedCore – This market includes categorization for both digital and aneroid blood pressure monitors for personal and professional settings.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.