Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market Report Suite | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 11 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 500
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the U.S. Orthopedic Trauma Device market was valued at $3,564.1 million in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 3.5% to reach over $4,500 million.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Europe Market Overview for Orthopedic Trauma Devices – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic trauma device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Europe Procedure Numbers for Orthopedic Trauma 2019 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, were able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic trauma procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Europe Market Report for Plates and Screws 2019 – MedCore – Includes evaluation of standard plates and screws, hybrid plates and screws, locking plates and screws, and distal radius plates and screws.
- Europe Market Report for Bioresorbable Fixations 2019 – MedCore – This report contains the total bioresorbable trauma fixation market.
- Europe Market Report for Intramedullary Nails 2019 – MedCore – This report includes markets for humeral intramedullary nails, forearm intramedullary nails, femoral intramedullary nails, tibial intramedullary nails, and ankle intramedullary nails.
- Europe Market Report for Cannulated Screws 2019 – MedCore – Includes categorization for headed and headless cannulated screws.
- Europe Market Report for Intramedullary Hip Screws 2019 – MedCore – This report provides insight into the markets for both stainless steel and titanium intramedullary hip screws.
- Europe Market Report for Conventional Hip Screws 2019 – MedCore – This report is composed of a market segment for both stainless steel and titanium conventional hip screws.
- Europe Market Report for Staple Fixation 2019 – MedCore – This market report includes shape memory staple fixations and mechanical compression staple fixations.
- Europe Market Report for External Fixationss 2019 – MedCore – The total market for external fixations is further segmented into the markets for shoulder girdle external fixations, upper arm external fixations, forearm external fixations, hand and wrist external fixations, hip external fixations, upper leg external fixations, knee external fixations, lower leg external fixations, ankle external fixations, and foot and toe external fixations.
- Europe Market Report for Bone Pins 2019 – MedCore – This report comprises the total bone pin market.
- Europe Market Report for Bone Growth Stimulator 2019 – MedCore – This market includes both external and internal bone growth stimulators.
- Europe Market Report for Cerclage Cable and Trochanteric Grip 2019 – MedCore – This market includes categorization for both cerclage cables and trochanteric grips.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.