Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market Report Suite | United States | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 12 Reports)
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 5/1/2017
- Pages: 330
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for orthopedic soft tissue repair devices is growing at a rate of 7.2%, which will take the 2016 market value of $1.8 billion up to $3 billion by 2023.
Changing American population demographics is the main driver of growth in the orthopedic soft tissue market. As the baby boomer generations reaches retirement, their need for soft tissue arthroscopic surgery increases. Soft tissue repair is required for wear and tear of tendons, ligaments and cartilage. This combined with the popularization of active lifestyles has made the need for orthopedic soft tissue repair increase. Arthroscopic surgery is becoming the preferable procedure as it is less invasive and reduces recovery time. Overall, the U.S. orthopedic soft tissue repair market is projected to experience modest growth over the forecast period, which is however, largely limited by the longer durations of some of the procedures.
To read more about the U.S. orthopedic soft tissue repair market trends, take a look at our latest Expert Article from our Analysts:
Major Segments Covered in the Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all orthopedic soft tissue repair market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the orthopedic soft tissue repair market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market Overview for US 2017 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic soft tissue repair markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- Procedure Volumes for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair for US 2017 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic soft tissue repair procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair for US 2017 – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this orthopedic soft tissue repair devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Tendon Graft Reinforcement Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Segmented by Rotator Cuff Reinforcement and Achilles Reinforcement Markets.
- Rotator Cuff Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Covers segmentation on PLA Resorbable Suture Anchors, Biocomposite Suture Anchors, PEEK Suture Anchors, Metal Suture Anchors, All-Suture Anchors, and PEEK Carbon Fiber (CF) Suture Anchors.
- Shoulder Labrum Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Segmented by PLA Resorbable Suture Anchors, Biocomposite Suture Anchors, PEEK Suture Anchors, Metal Suture Anchors, All-Suture Anchors, and PEEK Carbon Fiber (CF) Suture Anchors.
- Biceps Tenodesis Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – This report includes Suture Anchors and Tenodesis Screws.
- ACL/PCL Reconstruction Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Split into two major segments: Bone-to-Bone Allografts and Soft Tissue Allografts.
- ACL/PCL Fixation Device Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Further segmented into Femoral Fixation Devices (Interference Screws, Cross-Pins, Intratunnel Fixation Devices, Cortical Fixation) and Tibial Fixation Devices (Interference Screws, Intratunnel Fixation Devices, Washer and Post Devices).
- Cartilage Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – This market is comprised of the Osteochondral Allograft, Meniscal Allograft, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, Particulated Juvenile Allograft Implant, and Microfracture Adjuct Markets.
- Meniscal Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Segmented by Suture, Implant and Hybrid Meniscal Repairs.
- Hip Arthroscopy Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Includes segmentation on Hip Radiofrequency Probes, Banana Blades, Hip Access Kits, Suture Anchors, and Disposable Suture Passers.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market Report Data Types
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Companies Analyzed
The three major players in the US orthopedic soft tissue repair market are Arthrex, Smith & Nephew, and DePuy Mitek. Arthrex has maintained their position as market leader by establishing their presence in the shoulder market while continuing to grow their presence in the knee and hip arthroscopy markets. Arthrex was the market leader in the rotator cuff, shoulder labrum and biceps tenodesis markets with their extensive line of biocomposite suture anchors and screws. For the knee market, Arthrex is trying to grow their shares with products in ACL/PCL fixation, cartilage repair and meniscal repair. Arthrex has a small market lead in the ACL/PCL fixation market due to their dominance of the interference screw market with their BioComposite™ interference screw and their ACL TightRope®.In addition, Arthrex is able to pick up on trends towards new technologies, creating the FiberTak™ all-suture product line in response to the growing all-suture market.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from ConMed Linvatec, MTF, Zimmer Biomet, RTI Biologics, Stryker, LifeNet Health, JRF, Vericel, Wright Medical, Parcus Medical, Medtronic, AlloSource, Tissue Regenix, Integra LifeSciences, Synthasome, Artelon, and Others.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.