Orthopedic Biomaterials Market | US | Units Sold, Average Selling Prices, Procedure Volumes, Market Values, Shares, Product Pipeline, Forecasts, SWOT | 2019-2025 | MedSuite
The full report suite on the U.S. market for orthopedic biomaterials includes bone graft substitutes, which is represented by allografts, demineralized bone matrix and synthetic bone graft market. The report also includes orthopedic growth factors, cellular allografts, orthopedic cell therapy, hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation, orthopedic cartilage repair and spinal machined bone allograft markets.
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 12/2/2018
- Pages: 456
- Type: MedSuite
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ORTHOPEDIC BIOMATERIALS MARKET REPORT SUITE
The total US market for orthopedic biomaterials is growing at a rate of 4.9%, which will take the 2018 market value of $3.6 billion up to $5 billion by 2025.
The full report suite on the US market for orthopedic biomaterials includes bone graft substitutes, which is represented by allografts, demineralized bone matrix and synthetic bone graft market. The report also includes orthopedic growth factors, cellular allografts, orthopedic cell therapy, hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation, orthopedic cartilage repair and spinal machined bone allograft markets.
While this report suite contains all US orthopedic biomaterials data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the orthopedic biomaterials market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2019 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic biomaterials markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- US Procedure Numbers for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2019 – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic biomaterial procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- US Market Report for Orthopedic Bone Graft Substitute 2019 – MedCore – This market is further segmented by material (Allograft, Demineralized Bone Matrix Allograft, Synthetic Bone Graft Substitutes) and indication (Spine, Trauma, Large Joint Reconstruction, Foot Reconstruction, Craniomaxillofacial, Oncology).
- US Market Report for Orthopedic Growth Factor 2019 – MedCore – Growth factors are a group of small, soluble proteins that bind onto cell surface receptors, triggering a series of signals that regulate the body’s ability to grow, renew and heal.
- US Market Report for Cellular Allograft 2019 – MedCore – Further segmented into Cervical Spine and Lumbar Spine Cellular Allografts.
- US Market Report for Orthopedic Cell Therapy 2019 – MedCore – This report features 2 main markets: Platelet-Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate.
- US Market Report for Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation 2019 – MedCore – Covers Single-Injection, Two-Injection, Three-Injection, Four-Injection and Five-Injection Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation.
- US Market Report for Orthopedic Cartilage Repair 2019 – MedCore – Includes analysis for the Osteochondral Allograft, Meniscal Allograft, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, Particulated Juvenile Allograft and Microfracture Adjunct markets.
- US Market Report for Spinal Machined Bone Allograft 2019 – MedCore – Segmented by ALIF, PLIF, TLIF and CIF Machined Bone Allografts.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
A particular trend in the U.S. orthopedic biomaterials market is competitors that are seeking to penetrate high growth segments outside their traditional space by distributing existing products manufactured by other companies, rather than creating their own. This often involves partnering with a company by taking on the costs associated with regulation and market approval, in exchange for exclusive market rights.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Orthopedic Biomaterial Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the US orthopedic biomaterials market, Medtronic is the leading competitor, followed by DePuy Synthes and Zimmer Biomet. Medtronic’s market dominance can be attributed to their leading shares in the bone graft substitute segment and robust sales of their DBM Grafton®.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.