Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Report Suite | Canada | 2016-2022 | MedSuite
- Year: 2016
- Scope: 2012-2022
- Region: Canada
- Pages: 96
- Published Date: 11/1/2016
- Type: MedSuite
Major Segments Covered in the Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Report Suite
Overall, the orthopedic biomaterials market was valued at $41.7 million in 2015.
The full report suite on the Canadian market for orthopedic biomaterials includes spinal bone graft substitutes, hyaluronic acid and orthopedic growth stimulation market.
While this report suite contains all Canadian orthopedic biomaterials data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the Orthopedic Biomaterials market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Canadian Market Overview for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2016 – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic biomaterials markets and trends, and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Canada market.
- Canadian Market Report for Spinal Bone Graft Substitutes 2016 – MedCore: Spinal fusion surgeries typically utilize a bone grafting portion which requires either autogenous bone or a bone graft substitute, including bone morphogenetic protein (BMP). In Canada, autografts, allografts, DBMs, synthetics and BMP materials are all utilized for spinal fusion procedures.
- Canadian Market Report for Orthopedic Hyaluronic Acid 2016 – MedCore: Hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation (HA) as a treatment for osteoarthritis has been available in Canada since the late 90’s with the major international brands receiving regulatory approval from Health Canada in 1999 and 2000. Unlike many other HA markets around the world, Canada has never seen the five-injection market reaching scale, instead the three-injection market served as the first mainstream product for the HA treatment until 2003 when the first single-injection product became available.
- Canadian Market Report for Bone Growth Stimulators 2016 – MedCore: The very first bone stimulator device in Canada received Health Canada license in November 1999. As of 2015 there were a total of seven players in the long bone growth stimulator market, three of which also had either a separate device for spinal application or had their only device also indicated for spine.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Trends
Each of the three markets discussed in the report has a unique set of factors affecting its growth profile. In terms of the market drivers, for example, the bone graft market is seeing increasing adoption rate as newly trained surgeons are entering the workforce. The viscosupplementation market continues to bring improved products along with expanded indications. The bone stimulator market maintains a high clinical success rate and is therefore also increasing its adoption rate.
Each market also has its own ongoing trend. In the bone graft market there is an ongoing shift from using autografts towards substitutes due to the preference for less invasive procedures in general. In the viscosupplementation market the single-injection market continues to take from the three-injection market. Finally, in the bone stimulator market there is a trend towards multi-user devices in lights of the entrance of new products.
Orthopedic Biomaterials Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2022, and Historical Data to 2012
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Orthopedic Biomaterials Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
History of Our Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Research
We’ve been doing market research for medical devices for over a decade. We specialize in it, and the orthopedic biomaterials market was one of our original reports that helped build trust in our research and methodology. We have built relationships with the top competitors in the orthopedic biomaterials market so that we can gather proprietary information in confidence to assure more accurate research – that our partners and clients then benefit from.
Because we’re a third party researcher, we have the ability to reach well into the top orthopedic device companies and look at a multi-angle approach to our research. Not only do we consider financial filings, we conduct interviews, use hospital and procedural databases, and our own history of research to create a picture of the market that’s incredibly accurate.
Our clients have used our orthopedic biomaterials market research for years to strategize new markets to break into, submit SEC filings, decide sales and marketing strategies, plan acquisitions and product launches, and provide a 3rd party source to show investors, boards, and senior executives.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.