Operating Room Equipment Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 15 Reports)
The full report suite on the U.S. market for video and integrated operating room (OR) equipment includes integrated OR components, hybrid OR components, hybrid OR imaging systems, surgical camera systems, digital image capture and recording devices, surgical displays and PACS monitors, medical photo printers, surgical light sources, surgical headlights, surgical lighting, surgical booms, surgical tables and surgical microscopes.
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 2/2/2018
- Pages: 565
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for operating room (OR) equipment is growing at a rate of 5.8%, which will take the 2017 market value of $2.3 billion up to approximately $3.4 billion by 2024.
Integrated operating rooms are continually becoming more sophisticated, and are evolving to adjust to the demands of the U.S. healthcare system. Operating rooms are viewed as profit centers in healthcare facilities, and as more facilities realize the benefit of integrating their ORs, demand will continue to drive this market and the other markets, which are directly correlated. Hybrid rooms are becoming more popular, due to their versatility and increased efficiency. New competitors are entering the market, providing options at very competitive prices, which is creating a tough environment for manufacturers in the already overcrowded market. However, as more facilities look to invest to integrate their ORs, there will be more need for versatile solutions to differentiate those companies with quality products from those that are not providing products up to standards.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE OPERATING ROOM EQUIPMENT MARKET
While this report suite contains all US video and integrated OR equipment market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the video and integrated OR equipment market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Operating Room Equipment Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Integrated ORs often include high-resolution video displays, multi-modality connectivity, centralized touch screen control and digital information archiving.
- Hybrid Operating Room Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Hybrid rooms are integrated ORs that include a fixed imaging system, such as a C-arm, which allows for intra-operative imaging.
- Hybrid Operating Room Imaging System Market for US 2018 – MedCore – A hybrid OR imaging system is defined as a fully integrated fixed C-arm that is in a hybrid OR.
- Surgical Camera System Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Segmented into HD and 4K Camera Systems.
- Digital Image Capture and Recording Device Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Most of the time, digital image capture devices are linked with integration hubs and/or information sharing systems, such as picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), and can be found both inside and outside the operating room.
- Surgical Display and PACS Monitor Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Further segmented into HD, 4K, and 8-Megapixel UHD Surgical Display markets.
- Medical Photo PRinter Market for US 2018 – MedCore – This market report is segmented into Medical Grade Photo Printers and Non-Medical Grade Inkjet Printers.
- Surgical Light Source Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Surgical light sources provide illumination for endoscopic cameras, surgical headlights and surgical microscopes.
- Surgical Headlight Market for US 2018 – MedCore – This report considers both Xenon and LED Headlights.
- Surgical Lighting Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Surgical lighting is required to provide sufficient illumination during a surgical procedure.
- Surgical Boom Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Includes segmentation on Equipment, Anesthesia/Nursing, and Utility Booms.
- Surgical Table Market for US 2018 – MedCore – Segmented into 3 main markets: General Surgical Tables, Orthopedic Surgical Tables (Standard, Multi-functional), and Image-Guided Surgical Tables (Integrated, Non-Integrated).
- Surgical Microscope Market for US 2018 – MedCore – This report includes segmentation on Ophthalmology/Optometry, Neurosurgery, ENT, Spine, and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Microscopes.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
OPERATING ROOM MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Video and Integrated Operating Room Equipment Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
OPERATING ROOM EQUIPMENT MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Of the many companies in the operating room equipment market, Stryker is the leading competitor, followed by Karl Storz and STERIS. Stryker offered products in every segment, and was the market leader in six of the segments. Their dominance is partly due to the fact that Stryker has been in the business since 1992, meaning that they were first company to enter the integration business, allowing them to amass the largest installed base in the market. The company’s dominance in the market can also be attributed to its aggressive sales force. Stryker has
an extensive network of sales representatives that are constantly approaching hospitals to sell new products or to ensure customer satisfaction. Being on the forefront of technological advancement, as well as having a well-established position in the market, Stryker is expected to maintain their role as market leader.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include market shares from Olympus, Carl Zeiss, Skytron, Siemens, MAQUET, Leica Microsystems, Arthrex, Philips, Mizuho OSI, TRUMPF, GE, Smith & Nephew, Richard Wolf, ConMed, Integra LifeSciences, SONY, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.
Spine Navigation Systems Market Analysis | United States | 2017-2023 | MedCoreThere still exists a large potential market due to the fact that many spinal surgeries are still performed free-hand or as an unguided procedure. This is a result of the varying conditions associated with the intraoperative functionality of the different navigation systems. For some cases, a... more...
Spine Navigation Systems Market Analysis | India | 2017-2023 | MedCoreThere still exists a large potential market due to the fact that many spinal surgeries are still performed free-hand or as an unguided procedure. This is a result of the varying conditions associated with the intraoperative functionality of the different navigation systems. For some cases, a... more...
Hybrid and Integrated Operating Room Technology Market Overview | Global | 2016-2022 | MedViewVideo and high-tech equipment is a broad term used to refer to video systems, digital image capture devices, integration hubs/routers, surgical robotic systems and other capital equipment used in the medical industry. This report suite includes the markets for all major types of equipment found in... more...
Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 8 Reports)
Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 8 Reports)A number of factors are impacting the Surgical Robotics and Navigation market both positively and negatively. This report includes an analysis of how recruitment competition, economic benefits, clinical benefits as well as the revenue from procedures are positively impacting each segment.... more...