Neurological Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Ultrasonic Aspirator Market, Neurovascular Guidewires Market, and 12 more
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 572
- Published Date: 09/04/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The full report suite on Europe’s neurology device market includes cerebrospinal fluid management devices, detachable coils, liquid embolic, neurovascular guidewires, neurovascular catheters, neurovascular stents, aneurysm clips, intrasaccular stents, neurovascular thrombectomy devices, ultrasonic aspirators, neuromodulation devices, intrathecal pumps, stereotactic devices, and transcranial magnetic stimulators. The market for balloon occlusion is discussed separately in the appendix.
In recent years, several clinical trials have praised the efficacy of new neurovascular treatments, especially compared to invasive surgery. With neurovascular procedures, such as aspiration thrombectomy and neurovascular stenting, gaining popularity, the market value for the ubiquitous neurovascular guidewire is climbing.
While this report suite on Europe’s neurology device market contains all neurological device data, each of the markets is also available as stand-alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the neurological market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Market Overview for Europe’s Neurology Devices – MedView – Gives a high-level view of all neurological device markets and trends, and aggregates the trends together.
- Procedure Numbers for Neurological Devices – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of neurological procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned below.
- Market for Ultrasonic Aspirators – MedCore – This market is focused on ultrasonic aspirators, devices are used to remove unwanted tissue that is adjacent or attached to vital structures in a minimally invasive fashion.
- Market for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators – MedCore – This market includes transcranial magnetic stimulators (TMS), a non-invasive method of brain stimulation that utilizes electromagnetic induction to conduct research and deliver therapeutic treatment.
- Market for Stereotactic Devices – MedCore – This market is focused on stereotaxy methodology that incorporates coordinate systems with diagnostic image information and allows neurosurgeons to localize targets within patient’s brain.
- Market for Neurovascular Stents – MedCore – This market is further segmented into traditional stent and the flow diverter stent that are both used as treatments for cerebral aneurysms.
- Market for Neuromodulation Devices – MedCore – This market includes stimulators for spinal cord, vagus nerve, deep brain stimulator, gastric electric and sacral nerve stimulators.
- Market for Neurological Microscopes – MedCore – This market includes the most advanced surgical microscopes specialized for neurological procedures.
- Market for Neurovascular Guidewires 2019 – MedCore – This market includes neurovascular guidewires, which are used in conjunction with microcatheters to place coils or stents at intracranial locations to treat conditions such as aneurysms and cerebral arteriovenous malformations.
- Market for Neurovascular Catheters – MedCore – This market includes neurovascular catheters, also known as microcatheters,that are small enough to be used in neurovascular procedures.
- Market for Mechanical Thrombectomy – MedCore – This market is further segmented into stent retrievers and thrombectomy catheters.
- Market for Liquid Embolics – MedCore – This market is focused on a minimally invasive method of treating both aneurysms (weakened balloon-like portions of a vessel) and arterio-venous malformations (AVMs).
- Market for Detachable Coils – MedCore – This market includes a minimally invasive method of treating brain aneurysms and cerebral blood vessel malformations.
- Market for Cerebrospinal Fluid Management – MedCore – This market includes neurological devices for the treatment of hydrocephalus.
Of course, buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Ask for a Quote to Learn More
Europe’s Neurology Device Market Report Data Types
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Neurological Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Neurological Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Medtronic has maintained its leading position in Europe’s neurology device market, but competitors have broken its monopolies in several markets and taken sizable shares. MicroVention and Balt have surpassed Medtronic in the liquid embolic market, while innovations by Boston Scientific and Abbott have led them to take sizeable shares in the deep brain stimulation market.
Johnson & Johnson made a re-branding effort in 2017 for its neurovascular business through a series of acquisitions and the forming of Cerenovus. In this process, Johnson & Johnson sold the market-leading cerebrospinal fluid management division of Codman Neurology to Integra Life Sciences.
Other notable contenders in Europe’s neurology device market include Stryker and Boston Scientific in the neurovascular and neurosurgical markets and Abbott and Penumbra in the neuromodulation and international markets.
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.