Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Australia | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 6 Reports)
The full report suite on the Australian market for minimally invasive spinal implants includes segments for MIS interbody devices, MIS pedicle screws and MIS spine instrumentation.
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Australia
- Published Date: 7/2/2018
- Pages: 142
- Type: MedSuite
The total Australia minimally invasive spine market is growing at a rate of 7.8%, which will take the 2017 market value of $59 million to reach nearly $99 million by 2024.
The MIS interbody market is seeing a shift toward oblique lumbar interbody fusion (OLIF) and lateral lumbar interbody fusion (LLIF) devices and away from minimally invasive posterior lumbar interbody fusion (MIPLIF) and minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (MITLIF) devices. The oblique and lateral lumbar approaches are expected to see more growth than their posterior and transforaminal lumbar counterparts, although positive growth is expected across all segments.
The total market value includes segments for MIS interbody devices, MIS pedicle screws and MIS instrumentation.
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Minimally Invasive Spine Market – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this minimally invasive spinal implants suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Minimally Invasive Interbody Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Retractor Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw and Percutaneous Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw.
- Minimally Invasive Instrumentation Market – MedCore – This report considers instrumentation products not included in previous segments. Examples include scalpels, catheters, rongeurs, clamps, forceps, retractors and cannula, in addition to other products.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Medtronic holds the leading position in Australia’s total MIS market, followed by DePuy Synthes and NuVasive. Medtronic’s strong presence in the traditional spine market continues to augment its share in the MIS market space. The company will be driven by their minimal access spine technology (MAST) systems, which include the METRx™ system, the CD Horizon® Sextant™ percutaneous cannulated screw system, the CD Horizon® Legacy™ percutaneous PEEK rod system and the CD Horizon® Longitude®.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.