Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Market Report Suite | Argentina | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 6 Reports)
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Argentina
- Published Date: 11/1/2017
- Pages: 570
- Type: MedSuite
The total Argentinian market for minimally invasive spinal (MIS) implants is growing at a rate of 6.9%, which will take the 2017 market value of nearly $10 million to reach over $15 million by 2024.
Growth is expected in many segments, as patient demographics in Argentina maintain a steady demand for such procedures. However, others have seen a decline as a result of competing technologies and difficulties created by currency fluctuation. Because Argentina imports minimally invasive devices mostly from American and European manufacturers, the U.S. dollar’s recent strong growth has made it harder for local importers to meet the prices of these products, which are relatively expensive compared to standard technologies. The result is that it has been less profitable for companies to import MIS devices and this has stunted market growth. However, prices have begun to stabilize and it is hoped that these trends will begin to reverse, stimulating growth across MIS segments.
The total market value includes a large number of segments such as MIS interbody devices, MIS pedicle screws, spinous process fixation, facet fixation, spine endoscope and MIS spine instrumentation.
While this report suite contains all Argentinian minimally invasive spinal implants data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the minimally invasive spinal implants market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Market Overview for Argentina 2018 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all minimally invasive spinal implants markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Argentinian market.
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants for Argentina 2018 -MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants for Argentina 2018 – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this minimally invasive spinal implants suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Minimally Invasive Interbody Device Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Retractor Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw and Percutaneous Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw.
- Spinous Process Fixation Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – This market covers several spinal fixation systems including plating, as well as, rod and screws systems.
- Facet Fixation Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – This market includes facet fixation systems from the top 3 companies in the industry.
- Spine Endoscope Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – The spine endoscope market is broken down into two segments, endoscopes and endoscope instrumentation.
- Minimally Invasive Instrumentation Market for Argentina 2018 – MedCore – This report considers instrumentation products not included in previous segments. Examples include scalpels, catheters, rongeurs, clamps, forceps, retractors and cannula, in addition to other products.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINAL IMPLANTS MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINAL IMPLANTS COMPANIES ANALYZED
Of the many companies in the minimally invasive spinal implants market, DePuy Synthes holds the leading position, followed by Medtronic and Zimmer Biomet. The main force behind DePuy Synthes’ success in the MIS market is the popular VIPER® pedicle screws system. In September 2011, the VIPER® 3D MIS correction set was released. This expanded the indications of the VIPER®2 system to treat complex pathologies such as adult degenerative scoliosis (ADS) and adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS). DePuy Synthes’ MIS product portfolio contains a large number of other devices that are also widely used in the spinal implant industry. The company held leading positions in both the MIS interbody and facet fixation segments.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from NuVasive, Spineart, Globus Medical, and Others.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.