Minimally Invasive Spinal Imlpants Market Report Suite | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 9 Reports)
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 6/1/2017
- Pages: 284
- Type: MedSuite
One of the key drivers for the MIS spinal device market is the increase in the target population. Both fusion and non-fusion procedures are typically performed in order to treat spinal complications that are much more common in elderly patients. Across Europe, the percentage of those over 50 years of age comprises approximately 34% of the total population. Over the next 20 years, this percentage is expected to increase by nearly 10%. The growth of this population is expected to stimulate growth in both fusion and non-fusion spinal implant markets. The total European market for minimally invasive spinal (MIS) implants is growing at a rate of 7.8%, which will take the 2016 market value of €119.5 million up to €201.7 million by 2023.
While this report suite contains all European minimally invasive spinal implants data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the minimally invasive spinal implants market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Market Overview for Europe 2017 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all minimally invasive spinal implants markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants for Europe 2017– MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants for Europe 2017 – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this minimally invasive spinal implants suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- MIS Interbody Device Market for Europe 2017 – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- MIS Pedicle Screw Market for Europe 2017 – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets: Percutaneous Cannulated Pedicle Screws and Retractor MIS Pedicle Screws.
- Spinous Process Fixation Market for Europe 2017 – MedCore – This market covers several spinal fixation systems including both plating and rod and screws systems.
- Facet Fixation Market for Europe 2017 – MedCore – Facet fixation is a type of percutaneous minimally invasive surgery in which the facet joints in the thoracolumbar region are fused using facet screws, bolts or allograft dowels.
- MIS Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Market for Europe 2017 – MedCore – SIJD can also be known as SI joint syndrome, SI joint strain and SI joint inflammation. Surgical treatment involves fusing the SI joint via an open surgery approach.
- Spinal Endoscopy Market for Europe 2017- MedCore – Spine endoscopes are visualization instruments that allow for a minimally invasive approach to various procedures and resemble other arthroscopic and laparoscopic devices.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINAL IMPLANTS MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.