Infusion Therapy Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 6 Reports)
The full report suite on the Europe market for infusion therapy devices includes infusion pumps, intravenous (IV) sets, needleless connectors (NLCs) and stopcocks. These four categories are further segmented based on specific distinguishing categories. The infusion pump market is segmented into categories based on the type of infusion performed, such large volume, syringe, electronic ambulatory and disposable infusion pumps. The intravenous set market is segmented by tubing type, such as primary IV, secondary IV and IV extension sets.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 09/03/2017
- Pages: 344
- Type: MedSuite
The overall infusion therapy market will grow at low single-digit growth rates. Growth in this segment is driven by relatively moderate growth in the sub-segments for electronic ambulatory and disposable ambulatory infusion pumps. Of all the market segments, the IV set market will be the fastest growing segment of the European infusion therapy market. Given that the growth of the IV set market is correlated with growth in the infusion pump market, it is reasonable to expect the IV set market to present a stronger growth projection. However, an overall decrease in ASP counteracts moderate growth in unit sales across all pump segments.
The total European infusion therapy market is growing at a rate of 1.6%, which will take the 2016 market value of €965 million up to €1.077 billion by 2023.
While this report suite contains all European infusion therapy market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the infusion therapy market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Infusion Therapy Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all infusion therapy device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Product Portfolio for Infusion Therapy Devices – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this infusion therapy devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Infusion Pump Market – MedCore – Segmented into categories based on the type of infusion performed, such as Large Volume, Syringe, Patient Controlled Analgesia, Electronic Ambulatory and Disposable Infusion Pumps.
- Intravenous Set Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation by tubing type, such as Primary IV, Secondary IV and IV Extension Sets.
- Needleless Connector Market – MedCore – This market includes segmentation on Needleless Connectors and Mechanical Valves.
- Stopcock Market – MedCore – Stopcocks are devices used to control the flow of fluid into the IV set and are frequently manipulated by hospital staff.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
INFUSION THERAPY MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Infusion Therapy Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
INFUSION THERAPY DEVICE COMPANIES ANALYZED
Of the many companies in the European infusion therapy devices market, B. Braun is the leading competitor, followed closely by Becton Dickinson (CareFusion) and Fresenius Kabi. B. Braun’s market dominance in Europe in 2016 was driven by its leadership in key markets like Germany and Italy. B. Braun is expected to maintain their strong position in the large volume and syringe infusion pump markets and, as result, maintain its leading position in the intravenous set markets across Europe.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Codan, Hospira, Baxter International, Vygon, ICU Medical, Smiths Medical, Cair, Rays S.p.A, Benefis Srl, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.