Immunology Drugs Market Report Suite | United States | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 19 Reports)
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 8/1/2017
- Type: MedSuite
- Pages: 1052
There are numerous factors impacting the United States immunology drug market. The launch of new infliximab biosimilars such as Renflexis & Inflectra and etanercept biosimilar such as Benepali, would cause an impact to the market. These biosimilars are expected to be marketed at a list price of around 30% lower to their reference drugs. Apart from these launches, there are many other molecules in pipeline that could make its entry into the market during our forecast period.
While there are many factors driving the market, strong barriers are keeping the overall value from increasing too heavily. These range from stringent FDA regulations, regulatory barriers on biosimilars, and the increase in pricing pressure due to competition.
Major Segments Covered in the Immunology Drugs Market Report Suite
The U.S. immunology drugs report provides market analysis, sizing, forecasts, and market shares of the immunology drugs. The report analyses key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and provides a forecast of the future immunology market. Key market players are profiled and a detailed view of their current strategic interests and a review on their financial performance has been provided.
Data Segmentation for the Immunology Drugs Industry Report
This report suite is segmented into the following areas:
By Disease: (Further detailed into brands)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
By Key Brands: (Further detailed into diseases and geographies)
- Actemra/RoActemra(toclizumab) – Marketed by Roche
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) – Marketed by UCB
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Cosentyx (secukinumab) – Marketed by Novartis
- Enbrel (etanercept) – Marketed by Amgen, Pfizer, and Takeda
- Entyvio (vedolizumab) – Marketed by Takeda
- Gilenya (fingolimod) – Marketed by Novartis
- Glatopa (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Novartis
- Humira (adalimumab) – Marketed by AbbVie
- Orencia (abtacept) – Marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Remicade (infliximab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Rituxan (rituximab) – Marketed by Roche
- Simponi (golimumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Stelara (ustekinumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
Immunological Drugs Market Report Data Types Included
- Market Size
- Market Share by Drug with Forecasts
- Competitive Analysis and SWOT
- Units Sold by Drug
- Treated Population Size
- Annual Drug Cost Anaylsis
- Patent Expiry and Analysis
- Disease Prevalence
- Product Assessment & Clinical Trials
- Company Press Releases
Additional Data & Analysis on Immunology Drugs
Besides the typical market data found above you will be able to discover how these diseases have been trending over time, their epidemiology, drivers and limiters of these markets, clinical trials, a pipeline of products coming out soon, mergers and acquisitions, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Immunology Drug Brands and Companies Analyzed
Humira (adalimumab) is the leading product in this market, which is marketed by AbbVie. They had generated a revenue of USD 11.5B in 2016 and the next product ENBREL (etanercept), marketed by Amgen in United States is also competing strongly in the market. These two competitors lead the market with their anti-TNF therapies that incur significantly high monthly treatment costs. Their positions have been solidified by strict patents that delay the less-expensive biosimilars from entering the market. However, we will see competition in the near future as these patents expire.
The key companies analyzed and mentioned in this report are AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Biogen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals, UCB S.A., Bristol-Myers Squibb and others.
WHAT MAKES THIS REPORT DIFFERENT
Our pharmaceutical research now brings a level of detail and depth unseen elsewhere in the industry. In addition to the standard market sizing, we also offer units sold by drug, annual drug cost analysis, and market share forecasts, critical information not typically found in pharmaceutical market reports. This is because we believe that the only way to accurately measure the whole is to measure the separate parts first – and to do so with insight from the people living and breathing the market.
Through interviewing key market players we have insights into market sizing, company information, and can obtain qualitative information like trends and analysis that are essential to shaping our models and forecasts. Our methodology allows us to increase accuracy and provide you with more detailed data points, ensuring you can make confident decisions every time and grow your market share.
Questions This Report Will Help You Answer
- How are new biosimilars threatening to change the market?
- How are patents affecting market growth and competition?
- How does your brand compare to your close competitors and biosimilars?
- Which drugs and geographies are seeing the most growth in the coming years?
- How can you strategize to gain market share, or mitigate the impact of biosimilars?
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.