Image Management Devices Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impacts Analysis | Global and Emerging | 2021-2027 | MedCore
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global image management devices market size is estimated to increase over the forecast period to reach approximately $1.57 billion by 2027.
Olympus, Karl Storz, and Stryker are the market share leaders in the global image management devices market. This global market research spans over 70 countries.
Image management devices work in conjunction with surgical cameras and surgical displays. As the camera and monitor markets continue to convert to 4K formats, the capabilities of image management devices are also upgraded. Image management devices record video with almost no loss in resolution. Digital technology offers powerful editing capabilities without loss in resolution and quality. In addition, it backs up data eight times faster than older technologies and can retrieve files in seconds.
Market Data Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
Image Management Device Market Insights
Growth within the image management device market will occur as the demand for more advanced systems capable of handling 4K data increases. Similarly, demand for systems capable of integration with hospitals’ electronic medical records will encourage growth. In addition, with the advent of 4K technology, more competitors will be entering the market and will allow the market to continue growing. Despite this, COVID-19 had an impact on this market due to delaying construction within hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Market Share Insights
Olympus, Karl Storz, and Stryker controlled the image management market. In 2020, the leading competitor in the image management device market was Olympus. Olympus’ IMH-20 Image Management Hub is compatible with Olympus endoscopes, bronchoscopes, surgical endoscopes, and videoscopes.
Research Regional Coverage
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. Each global region may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.