Overall, the global hand and wrist device market was valued at approximately $1 billion in 2022. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2.9% to reach approximately $1.3 billion.
The full report suite on the global market for hand and wrist device includes the wrist replacement, wrist fusion, ulnar head replacement, hand digit implant and distal radius plate and screw markets.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
GLOBAL HAND AND WRIST PROCEDURE NUMBERS
The following MedCore includes: wrist replacement, wrist fusion, ulnar head replacement, hand digit implant, and distal radium plate and screw procedures.
GLOBAL HAND AND WRIST MARKET TRENDS
As the rate of rheumatoid arthritis increases over the forecast period due to the aging population worldwide, the number of hand and wrist replacement device procedures performed is expected to grow. Rheumatoid arthritis tends to affect the body in multiple areas because it is a systemic disease. In addition, advanced cases can result in wrist deformity, which is an indication for joint replacement.
GLOBAL HAND AND WRIST MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the Global hand and wrist market there are three dominant competitors: DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, and Stryker.DePuy Synthes was the leader in the hand and wrist device market in 2022. DePuy Synthes competes in the wrist fusion, distal radius plate and screw and hand digit implant markets. The company has the highest shares in the wrist fusion and distal radius plate and screw markets.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Wrist Replacement
- Wrist Fusion
- Ulnar Head Replacement
- Hand Digit Implant
- Distal Radius Plate and Screws
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.