Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Report Suite for Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite | Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Growth Factor, Dental Barrier Membranes
The European market for dental biomaterials includes dental bone graft substitutes, dental growth factors and dental barrier membranes. The level of development of the dental implant market within a given country highly dictates the corresponding size and growth of the DBGS market within that region. As the patient demand for dental implant procedures increases, the potential number of cases that require a bone grafting procedure also increases. This in turn generates demand for dental bone graft substitutes, barrier membranes and the dental growth factor product, Emdogain®.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 02/01/2017
- Pages: 389
- Type: MedSuite
Major Segments Covered in the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Report Suite
Overall, the dental bone graft substitute and other biomaterials market was valued at €177.7 million in 2016. This is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach €256.6 million by 2023.
The full report suite on the Europe market for dental bone graft substitutes (DBGS) and other biomaterials includes dental bone graft substitutes, dental growth factors and dental barrier membranes.
While this report suite contains all Europe Dental Bone Graft Substitutes data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Europe Market Overview for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and Other Biomaterials 2017 – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all dental bone graft substitutes markets and trends, and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- Europe Procedure Numbers for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and Other Biomaterials 2017 – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of dental bone graft substitute procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Europe Market Report for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes 2017 – MedCore: The bone grafting market is segmented on the basis of the material’s origins. Dental bone graft procedures include autografts, allografts, xenografts and synthetics.
- Europe Market Report for Dental Growth Factor 2017 – MedCore: Dental growth factor and tissue engineering products is a broad category that encompasses products used for facilitating and enhancing bone regeneration. This includes growth factors and enamel matrix protein solutions. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is also used for these purposes, but will not be considered within this report.
- Europe Market Report for Dental Barrier Membranes 2017 – MedCore: Barrier membranes are a critical component to regeneration therapy and are aimed at restoring the form and function of the mouth. Commercially available on the market, barrier membranes function in dental surgeries to help retain bone grafting materials, to exclude epithelium and connective tissue from entering into sites of desired bone and ligament regeneration, or for the combination of these reasons. Whether restoring lost bone around teeth or implants, or in larger areas of the jaws affected by trauma or disease, too often there is inadequate gingival tissue to cover the membranes, leading to membrane exposure, extensive membrane contamination and procedural failure, which is unacceptable.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market Trends
In 2016, the dental bone graft substitute, dental growth factor and dental barrier membrane markets each exhibited varying levels of growth. Dental barrier membranes represented the fastest growing segment due to the increasing utilization of membranes in bone grafting procedures. Growth of the dental barrier membrane market will closely follow the development of the DBGS market and the increasing number of implant procedures that are performed with the use of biomaterials. It is expected that both the DBGS market and dental barrier membrane market will continue to grow faster than the dental implant market in Europe over the forecast period. The increasing penetration of allograft products will be the primary driver of ASP appreciation, as regulatory restrictions are decreased in Europe. An increasing presence of dental implant companies in the dental biomaterial market will also continue to contribute to growth of the overall market.
Dental Bone Graft Substitute Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Dental Bone Graft Substitute Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dental Bone Graft Substitute Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Bone Graft Substitutes Companies Analyzed
In 2016, Geistlich maintained its leading position in the European dental biomaterial market, owing to its dominant presence in the dental bone graft substitute and dental barrier membrane markets. Botiss Biomaterials continued to increase its market share in 2016, largely benefitting from its exclusive distribution deal with Straumann, a leading competitor in the European dental implant and biomaterial market. Other notable competitors include Zimmer Biomet, Non-Profit Tissue Banks, BioHorizons and numerous dental implant companies which have recently entered the dental biomaterial market.
History of Our Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Research
We’ve been doing market research for medical devices for over a decade. We specialize in it, and the dental bone graft substitute market was one of our original reports that helped build trust in our research and methodology. We have built relationships with the top competitors in the dental bone graft substitutes market so that we can gather proprietary information in confidence to assure more accurate research – that our partners and clients then benefit from.
Because we’re a third party researcher, we have the ability to reach well into the top peripheral vascular companies and look at a multi-angle approach to our research. Not only do we consider financial filings, we conduct interviews, use hospital and procedural databases, and our own history of research to create a picture of the market that’s incredibly accurate.
Our clients have used our dental bone graft substitutes market research for years to strategize new markets to break into, submit SEC filings, decide sales and marketing strategies, plan acquisitions and product launches, and provide a 3rd party source to show investors, boards, and senior executives.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.