Overall, the global ENT navigation system market was valued at $214 million in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 10% to reach $417.5 million in 2028.
The full report suite on the global market for ear, nose and throat (ENT) navigation systems includes three segments: capital equipment, limited use accessories (LUA) and services and maintenance revenue. Regional volumes of ENT procedures using a navigation system are also reported.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
In 2021, the global ENT navigation system market experienced a moderate increase in the number of procedures performed. It is expected that the number of procedures performed in this market will grow at a single-digit rate over the first portion of the forecast period, transitioning to double-digit growth toward the end of the forecast period.
GLOBAL ENT NAVIGATION SYSTEMS MARKET TRENDS
A general trend that is being observed across all segments of the surgical navigation system market is increasing usage of IGS systems during surgery. Although navigation is already considered the standard of care for neurosurgeries, it is expected that a higher proportion of orthopedic, spinal and ENT procedures will use navigation systems over the forecast period.
GLOBAL ENT NAVIGATION SYSTEMS MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global ENT navigation system market there are three dominant competitors: Medtronic, Brainlab, and Stryker.Medtronic led the global ENT navigation system market in 2021. The company offers StealthStation™ S8, a navigation system that can be used for spinal, cranial, ENT and orthopedic procedures.
GLOBAL ENT MAVIGATION SYSTEMS MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Capital Equipment
- Limited Use Accessories (LUA)
- Services and Maintenance Revenue
Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Data||Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices|
|Qualitative Data||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.