Dental Overdentures Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis | Europe | 2018-2024 | MedSuite | Includes: Dental Overdentures, Implant Bars, Attachments & Implant Bridges
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 272
- Published Date: 06/03/2018
- Type: MedSuite
An ongoing trend within the dental overdentures market is competitive pricing. This has been especially prevalent in the implant bar market, where manufacturers and laboratories have engaged in price cuts in order to remain competitive. The high penetration of CAD/CAM technology has also resulted in a more efficient production process. With CAD/CAM systems becoming increasingly affordable, both small and large facilities are producing implant bars at higher rates and lower prices. The total Europe market for dental overdentures is growing at a rate of 2.6%, which will take the 2017 market value of $919 million up to $1.1 billion by 2024.
While this report suite contains all Europe dental overdentures market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the dental overdentures market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Overdentures Market Overview – MedView– Gives an easily accessible view of all overdenture and implant bridge markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Product Portfolio for Dental Overdentures – MedFolio –Covering all segmentation within this overdentures and implant bridges suite we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Overdenture Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the Implant-Supported Overdenture, Removable Implant Bar Overdenture, and Fixed-Hybrid Overdenture markets.
- Implant Bar Market – MedCore– Segmented into Traditional Cast Implant Bars, Laser Weld Implant Bars, Copy Mill Implant Bars, CAD/CAM Implant Bars
- Attachment Market – MedCore– This report is further segmented into Implant-Level, Bar-Level, and Other Attachments.
- Implant Bridge Market – MedCore– This market includes two segments: Cement-Retained Implant Bridges and Screw-Retained Implant Bridges.
- OTHER INFORMATION –Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
DENTAL OVERDENTURES MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Overdenture and Implant Bridge Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Overdenture and Implant Bridge Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
DENTAL OVERDENTURES COMPANIES ANALYZED
This is a widely fragmented market with many different competitors. Of those, Locator (manufactured by Zest Anchors) still manages to lead the overdenture and implant bridge market overall, with Dalbo and Dolder following behind in second and third place respectively. Zest Anchors’ ® attachment is expected to experience high growth over the forecast period, as existing Locator® customers graduate to the new R-Tx system introduced in 2016.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed many other companies, which include significant market shares from Nobel Biocare, Dentsply Sirona, O-Ring, Kerator, Nobil-Metal, Createch Medical, Hader, Equator, Preci-Ball, Anthogyr, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.