Dental Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis | China | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Intraoral X-Ray Imaging, Extraoral X-Ray Imaging & Cone Beam Computed Tomography Devices
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: China
- Pages: 186
- Published Date: 04/03/2019
- Type: MedSuite
In 2019, the Chinese dental imaging market size was valued at approximately $225 million and is expected to grow at a 5.6% CAGR over the forecast period to reach $307 million in 2025.
Despite the broad range of capabilities of modern technologies compared to alternatives, such as analog systems, dentists in China are reluctant to purchase these solutions due to high pricing. This is especially true of large field-of-view (FOV) CBCT scanners, which are rarely ever purchased by dental clinics. However, affordable alternatives continue to revolutionize the market and will combat the price barrier in the long term. Local competitors have only recently gained sales approval in China. Alongside companies, such as Vatech, providing affordable imaging devices, more dentists are likely to overcome the price barrier that prevents them from investing in dental imaging equipment.
Dental Imaging Market
While this report suite contains all Chinese Dental Imaging market data, each of the market segments is also available as a stand-alone report, MedCore. This allows you to get access to only the Dental Imaging market research that you need.
- Market Overview for Dental Imaging Devices – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all Dental Imaging device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Chinese market.
- Intraoral X-Ray Market – MedCore: The intraoral X-ray market consists of intraoral X-ray units, analog film, PSP systems, and digital sensors.
- Extraoral X-Ray Market – MedCore: This market includes digital panoramic systems and panoramic/cephalometric x-ray systems.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography Scanner Market – MedCore: This market includes small, medium, and large FOV CBCT scanners.
Dental Imaging Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Dental Imaging Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Dental Imaging Companies Analyzed
Dentsply Sirona and Vatech were among the top players in this market. Planmeca, Carestream Dental, and Danaher also held a strong presence in multiple market segments. In this report, we have also analyzed other companies including Hefei Meiya Optoelectronic Technology, AGFA, Runyes, Fuijian Meisheng, CEFLA Group, and Dürr Dental.
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For full segmentation and any questions regarding research coverage, please contact us for a complimentary demo of the full report.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.