Robotics and Surgical Navigation Systems Report Suite for China | 2017-2023 | MedSuite | Neurosurgery Applications, Spinal Applications, ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Applications, Orthopedic Applications
The full report suite on the China market for robotics and surgical navigation includes four segments in surgical navigation and four segments in robotics. The segmentation for surgical navigation includes systems with neurosurgery applications, spinal surgery applications, ear, nose and throat (ENT) applications, and orthopedic hip and knee applications. The segmentation for surgical robotics systems includes minimally invasive surgery (MIS), robotically assisted neurosurgery systems, robotically assisted radiosurgery systems, and robotically assisted spinal surgery systems.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: China
- Published Date: 12/1/2016
- Pages: 991
- Type: MedSuite
The Chinese surgical robotics market is extremely new; while several systems have regular sales and growing installed bases, a number of companies are planning to enter the market throughout the forecast period. This means the technology is still unfamiliar to the majority of surgeons. Since not all surgeons will be comfortable with using a robotics system, this may limit the number of procedures performed.
Surgical navigation systems are often marketed by implant companies and bundled with other products, while robotics companies have traditionally been smaller and focused on a narrower range of technologies. However, partnerships have led to a series of acquisitions of smaller robotics companies by larger, more established medical device companies. Since the technologies can be considered competitors, this trend is expected to continue as robotic technology becomes more widely adopted and accepted.
Major Segments Covered in the Robotics and Surgical Navigation Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all China robotics and surgical navigation device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the robotics and surgical navigation market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- China Market Overview for Robotic Assisted Surgery Systems 2017 – MedView – Overview chapter on the Chinese market robotic assisted surgery systems. It highlights six segments which include spinal, neurosurgery, minimally invasive surgery (MIS), radiosurgery, catheter and orthopedic robotic assisted systems.
- China Market Overview for Surgical Navigation Systems 2017 – MedView – Overview chapter on the Chinese market surgical navigation systems. It highlights the four segments in surgical navigation: Neurosurgery applications, Spinal Surgery applications, ENT (ear, nose and throat) applications, and orthopedic hip and knee applications.
- China Market Report for Neurosurgery Navigation Systems 2017 – MedCore – Neurological procedures performed using navigation systems, qualitative and quantitative background, unit sales, ASPs, market value and competitive analysis.
- China Market Report Spine Navigation Systems 2017 – MedCore – Spine procedures performed using navigation systems, qualitative and quantitative background, unit sales, ASPs, market value and competitive analysis.
- China Market Report for ENT Navigation Systems 2017 – MedCore – ENT procedures performed using navigation systems, qualitative and quantitative background, unit sales, ASPs, market value and competitive analysis.
- China Market Report for Orthopedic Navigation Systems 2017 – MedCore – Procedures performed using navigation systems qualitative and quantitative, unit sales, ASPs, market value and competitive analysis. Breaks up procedures numbers for total knee, total hip and partial knee arthroplasty. Covers procedure volumes and forecasts them to 2023. Also, defines the percent of these procedures which are performed using a navigation system.
- China Market Report for Surgical Robotics Systems 2017 – MedCore – Provides market analyses including unit sales, ASPs, Market Value and growth trends. The chapter also contains market drivers and limiters for each chapter segment, a competitive analysis for each chapter segment and a section on recent mergers and acquisitions
Robotics and Surgical Navigation Market Trends
A number of factors are impacting the Robotics and Surgical Navigation Systems market both positively and negatively. This report includes an analysis of how recruitment competition, economic benefits, clinical benefits as well as the revenue from procedures are positively impacting each segment. Furthermore, the report goes deeper and showcases factors that could possibly negatively impact the market such as the cost of they systems, the training period for each device and competing technologies.
Robotics and Surgical Navigation Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Robotics and Surgical Navigation Companies Analyzed
Companies researched in this report for China include Stryker, Intuitive Surgical, Brainlab, Medtronic, Aesculap Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Accuray, DePuy Synthes, Karl Storz, Mazor Robotics, Medtech and Smith & Nephew. The report includes review of each company and their role within the robotics and surgical navigation market.
History of Our Robotics and Surgical Navigation Market Research
We’ve been doing market research for medical devices for over a decade. We have built relationships with the top competitors in the robotics and surgical navigation market so that we can gather proprietary information in confidence to assure more accurate research – that our partners and clients then benefit from.
Because we’re a third party researcher, we have the ability to reach well into the top robotics companies and look at a multi-angle approach to our research. Not only do we consider financial filings, we conduct interviews, use hospital and procedural databases, and our own history of research to create a picture of the market that’s incredibly accurate.
Our clients have used our market research for years to strategize new markets to break into, submit SEC filings, decide sales and marketing strategies, plan acquisitions and product launches, and provide a 3rd party source to show investors, boards, and senior executives.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.
European Markets for Hybrid Operating Suites 2016 – MedCore
Some integrated operating theaters (OTs) can include an imaging system such as a C-arm, which allows for intra-operative imaging, or a navigation system; these are referred to as hybrid theaters. Surgical displays are utilized in essentially all operating theaters (OTs) in Europe. They are used for displaying images and videos captured by surgical cameras as well as procedure-related information.
Japanese Market for Video, High-Tech and Integrated OR Equipment 2009 – MedSuite
Video and high-tech equipment is a broad term used to refer to video systems, digital image capture devices, integration hubs/routers, surgical robotic systems and other capital equipment used in the medical industry. In this report, we have included the markets for all major types of equipment found in operating rooms (ORs). Integrated OR is a reference to an operating room that has been ergonomically designed to include video, lighting, recording and information sharing equipment integrated via a central hub/router. Equipment such as surgical lighting, surgical displays, surgical booms, surgical tables, and insufflators are regularly found inside ORs and are often part of the cost of a new, fully integrated OR setup. In addition, video camera systems and related equipment such as light sources, surgical headlights, image capture devices, and medical printers are an integral part of a modern OR.
China Market Report for Surgical Lighting 2016 – MedCore
Surgical lighting equipment is installed on ceiling-suspended mobile arms. These lighting arms are often
equipped with monitor arm extensions that hold a surgical monitor and contain any power and fiber optic
cables required for its operation. It is often installed with surgical equipment booms as a package.
European Video, High-Tech and Integrated OT Equipment 2013 (15 Countries) – MedSuite
The European markets, as defined in this report, include: Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom (the U.K.), Spain, Benelux, (the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg), Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland), Switzerland, Portugal and Austria. Growth of the video, high-tech and operating theatre (OT) equipment market is dependent on several demographic and economic factors such as: income per capita, government expenditure on healthcare, capital budget allocation among purchasing facilities, aging population, the increasing rate of obesity and the acceptance of new technologies. These factors, as well as other trends affect the demand for video, high-tech and OT equipment.