In 2013, Philips Healthcare led the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific patient monitoring market with total global market shares between 16% and 22% worldwide. In addition, the company was the global leader in the multi-parameter vital sign monitoring market with shares between 17% and 42%.
Philips Healthcare provided products and services in 2013 that gave them coverage in all multi-parameter vital sign monitoring segments and strong presences within telemetry, tele-health and fetal & neonatal monitoring. With one of the most extensive product lines of any company in the patient monitoring market, Philips Healthcare sold products that gave them coverage in many of the patient monitoring segments.
The IntelliVue™ and SureSigns™ product lines range from low- to high-acuity and have flexible industry leading designs that range from extremely compact and portable to hardwired large screen bedside units. Philips’ strong brand name and product lines facilitated integration and accessibility throughout the multi-parameter vital sign monitoring market. Increasing competition is emerging within tele-health monitoring, which continues to be a front-line segment for change and innovation within the patient monitoring industry.
This look at Philips Healthcare is part of the following reports published by iData Research:
- U.S. Patient Monitoring Device and Equipment Market – 2014
- European Patient Monitoring Devices Market – 2014
- Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring Equipment Market – 2014
These reports cover the patient monitoring market as a whole in their respective regions, as well as the following segments:
- Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring
- Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring
- Tele-Health Market
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
- Electromyogram Monitoring and Diagnostic
- Electroencephalogram Monitoring
- Cerebral Oximetry Monitoring
- Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring
- Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
- Cardiac Output Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
These reports cover the following countries: United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Benelux and Scandinavian regions.
The full reports provide a comprehensive analysis including: units sold, market value, forecasts, as well as a detailed competitive market shares and analysis of major players’ success strategies in each market and segment.
Request online or email us at [email protected] for a complimentary report synopsis of your choice.