iData’s Global Headquarters, is looking for an analytical, high-energy problem solver who will be working with a number of internal, and external teams to identify, diagnose, and prescribe solutions to top medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
With a valuation of over $400 Billion, the medical device industry alone is poised to reach over $600 Billion in the next 5 years. To get there, our clients need dependable, accurate and timely market and business intelligence to always stay ahead of their competition. This is a global enterprise.
With multi-angular solutions, through analysis of procedural volumes, hospital purchase order data, and rigorous primary and secondary research, it is possible to close the gap between fiction and reality. It is in this vein that iData strives, day and night, to provide custom-made solutions with a world-class variety to ensure the success of its clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintaining a Google Adwords strategy – Keyword research, creating ads, reporting on results and planning for improvements.
- Implementing an SEO strategy for our WordPress website and content – Keyword research, copywriting, and external link building, website audits and working with the web developer
- Analyzing website traffic, users and ensuring source tracking and attribution can be made for leads.
- Assisting in writing/editing content (articles, blogs, press releases, website pages, brochures)
- Maintaining and building relationships with journalists, media sites, and client partners (also for backlinks)
- Gathering marketing stats, reporting on progress, and providing insights on improvements
- Sending email campaigns and assisting with tracking progress
- Posting on Social Media Sites (Twitter/LinkedIn focused)
- Connecting and responding to resellers and sales partners
- Assisting the marketing manager with various other tasks and design work
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Any Google, Hubspot, or Hootsuite certification an asset.
- Excellent writing skills are a must (with a keen eye for copywriting, headlines, etc.)
- Software experience: MS Office, WordPress, Google Adwords/Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEMrush (or similar), Adobe Creative Suite and design experience an asset.
- Outgoing and able to build rapport and talk with people on the phone
- Creative and constantly striving for improvement through experimentation and self-directed learning.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
* In line with the government’s recommendation for social distancing, we will be conducting video interviews only till further notice
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected].
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.