iData Research Inc.
How do you like the sound of uncapped commission?
Act now and start a rewarding career with us!
We are looking for our next sales superstar who is driven to succeed, is a self-starter, has a positive attitude and is not afraid to make connections and turn a phone call into a window of opportunity.
We are looking for a Product Consultant to join our growing sales team. You will be managing one of our many client portfolios within a specific medical market business area. Your goal is to maintain and establish new client opportunities interested in acquiring our market research services. Start a rewarding career in the medical market research industry by helping clients gain the knowledge they need to succeed by providing them with the most in-depth market intelligence available.
Who We Are:
iData’s mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
We employ eager, hardworking individuals from a variety of educational backgrounds that want to start and grow their career within the market research industry. We are a dynamic office, looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for current students, or new graduates looking to apply their scientific knowledge to the business world.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with global medical manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies to provide them with various market research services
- Establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships within assigned business area through regular contact and providing timely, value-added information and solutions; becoming a trusted advisor and product expert
- Build and manage sales opportunities
- Create marketing communications in the form of calls, email campaigns and social media outreach
- Manage business area portfolio by reviewing progress against planned activities, targets and goals
- Maintain customer accounts and contact database in our customer-relations management system (SalesForce).
- Prepare proposals, negotiate pricing and close deals
- Liaise with various departments to support client initiatives and develop opportunities
- Attend conferences and industry related activities as required
- Develop a thorough understanding of the medical device markets
- Research companies to determine key decision makers
- Articulate features and benefits of our products and services
- Answer basic client questions
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, Economics, Business or Social Sciences or a Post-Secondary education in similar fields
- Experience conducting secondary research
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills
- Detail oriented in all work and communication
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office
- Experience in Sales or Client-Services an asset
- You enjoy talking with clients, identifying their needs and helping them achieve their goals
- Aptitude for identifying new and potential clients and creating business opportunities
- Ability to learn about technical medical products and solutions
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with SalesForce CRM is an asset
- Flexible availability to serve our clients’ unique time zones and occasional travel
Job Type: Full-Time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or Post-Secondary Education
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.