Register to receive your free whitepaper download and uncover insights about the trends in the global spine market.
• Influence your product strategy and marketing with insights from decades of research.
• Understand which spinal implant companies are dominating in 10 different countries.
• Compare the compound annual growth rates (CAGR) of traditional versus minimally invasive spinal markets
• See the market value comparison between the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America
• Better understand the transition from open surgery to minimally invasive
• Coverage in over 10 regions, compiled from 20 different full analysis reports.
Valued at over $1,000, this giveaway will help you improve your marketing and product strategy.
For a limited time you can get this whitepaper giveaway which outlines the major trends and data for the spine market globally. This download includes market values and CAGRs for 4 major regions across traditional and minimally invasive (MIS) spinal surgery, the culmination of months and months of research by our analyst team. This research was originally developed as 20 different full research reports and the aggregation has been captured for you in this summary analysis of all markets.
Traditional spine markets in this research include: Cervical Fixation, Thoracolumbar Fixation, Interbody Devices, Motion Preservation Devices, Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF), Spinal Electrical Stimulation, and Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Markets.
MIS spine markets in this research include: MIS Interbody Device Market, MIS Pedical Screws, Spinous Process Fixation, Facet Fixation, MIS Sacroiliac Joint Fusion, Spinal Endoscopy, MIS Instrumentation
Through a combination of primary interviews and secondary triangulation iData analysts can verify each market individually, then combine it for the most accurate view of the market.
If you would like to inquire about receiving a full research report on any of the markets mentioned in this whitepaper, contact us today.