iData’ s Global Headquarters is looking for an analytical, high-energy problem solver who will be working with a number of internal, and external teams to identify, diagnose, and prescribe solutions to top medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
With a valuation of over $400 Billion, the market device industry alone is poised to reach over $600 Billion in the next 5 years. To get there, our clients need dependable, accurate and timely market and business intelligence to always stay ahead of their competition. This is a global enterprise.
With multi-angular solutions, through analysis of procedural volumes, hospital purchase order data, and rigorous primary and secondary research, it is possible to close the gap between fiction and reality. It is in this vein that iData strives, day and night, to provide custom-made solutions with a world-class variety to ensure the success of its clients.
- Full training on all aspects of the position will be provided
- Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and development reimbursement.
- Health and Fitness subsidies.
- Staff access to fitness facility, pool, and sauna within the building.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Employee Discounts Program provided through Perkopolis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Closing sales will not be part of your responsibility
- Follow up on newsletters and attend to all matters specific to inquiries that come into the pipeline
- Transfer qualified leads to respective Account Managers
- Be fully engaged in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and track outbound leads through our pipeline via active engagements with clients
- Coordinate and schedule client engagements
- Maintain close contact with potential clients and constantly seize opportunities to check on their readiness
- Perform all required reporting as and when required by Management and business units
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, Economics or Business.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Demonstrate ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving acumen.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected].
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.