We are seeking a Part- Time/Full Time Web Developer to join our young and dynamic Company. As part of iData’s Marketing team your focus will also be providing support to the internal departments handling general IT support and manage the web development and to ensure delivery of internal objectives.
- Development, testing and maintenance of in-house e-commerce and content websites
- Develop and maintain new and existing web applications
- Designing, building, updating and maintaining responsive websites.
- Configuring & customizing WordPress, WP plug-ins & integrating with other tools.
- Assist with IT infrastructure management (Email server, backups, purchasing and upgrading computers/software)
- Keep files/code/projects organized and easily managed
- Must be experienced in MySQL and Database management and optimization
- Extensive experience with WordPress + WooCommerce development.
- Proficient with Git and repository management
- Experience with Amazon AWS large asset
- Ability to customize WordPress/WooCommerce Themes and Plugins using hooks (actions and filters).
- Maintain and optimize code base, trouble shoot and enhance features.
- Ability to develop API for integration with third party web applications (ex. Salesforce).
- Maintain and improve user experience on front-end web development.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to jobs(@)idataresearch.net .
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.