iData’s Global Headquarters, is looking for an analytical, high-energy problem solver who will be working with a number of internal, and external teams to identify, diagnose, and prescribe solutions to top medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
With a valuation of over $400 Billion, the market device industry alone is poised to reach over $600 Billion in the next 5 years. To get there, our clients need dependable, accurate and timely market and business intelligence to always stay ahead of their competition. This is a global enterprise.
With multi-angular solutions, through analysis of procedural volumes, hospital purchase order data, and rigorous primary and secondary research, it is possible to close the gap between fiction and reality. It is in this vein that iData strives, day and night, to provide custom-made solutions with a world-class variety to ensure the success of its clients.
What will you do?
- Prospect, consult and meet monthly targets
- Follow up on all inbound warm marketing leads by phone or email
- Proactively manage opportunities with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate and deliver dynamic web-based presentations to selected clients
- Prepare clear and effective written proposals
- Coordinate and support efforts with other business units as needed
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
- Any form of customer service, consulting or sales experience
- Energetic and self-driven candidates that can build long-term relationships with clients
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected].
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.