The market for patient monitoring covers Australia, Japan and South Korea and includes multi-parameter vital sign monitors, wireless ambulatory telemetry monitors, electromyogram (EMG) devices and consumables, electroencephalogram (EEG) monitors, fetal and neonatal monitors, pulse oximetry monitors and sensors and telehealth solutions.
Within the Asia-Pacific patient monitoring market, companies such as Nihon Kohden, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Covidien and Fukuda Denshi lead the market, among others. This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2020, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.
Market by Country:
- Australian Fastest Growing Segment: Telehealth
- South Korea Leading Market by Segment: Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring represents over half of the Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring Market
- Japan: Leading population with 127.1 Million, and a GDP per Capita of 38,492 Million in 2013.
Growth Trends by Segment:
- The Australian Patient Monitoring Market is expected to grow 8.2% by 2014.
- Leading competitors in the Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring market is GE Healthcare with close to 40% market share.
- South Korea:
- The South Korean Market is expected to have a market value of over $72 Million by 2014.
- The fastest growing segment is the Multi-Parameter Vital Sign Monitoring Market.
For information on this report please request a free table of contents for the Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring Equipment Market.
Countries: Australia, South Korea and Japan.