Register to receive a free U.S. Arthroscopic Device Market report synopsis and brochure
The 35th Annual Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) Meeting will be taking place on April 14-16, 2016. This year’s meeting will be held in Boston Massachusetts at the John B. Hynes Veteran Memorial Convention Center, the weekend before Patriot’s Day and the Boston Marathon. There is no better time to visit Boston and no better meeting to check out than AANA.
This comprehensive educational meeting provides learners with opportunities to:
- Examine and apply basic scientific information and technical skills in arthroscopic surgery.
- Update knowledge regarding state-of-the-art advances in arthroscopic surgical treatment.
- Evaluate the current evidence base for diagnosis and clinical management of joint disorders.
- Review their current practice management expertise and develop a plan to increase their expertise.
- Develop new clinical and technical skills to improve the everyday practice of arthroscopic surgery.
The 2016 Annual Meeting will be AANA’s most comprehensive meeting to date. Canada will serve as the featured nation which will spotlight the synergy and vision that has defined arthroscopic reconstruction between the US and Canada for decades. As such, the 2016 Annual Meeting has expanded discussions for all scientific sessions and for the first time will include specialized sections on Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy to teach the keys to comprehensive return to function from the OR back to the field. Ultimately, AANA’s Annual Meeting defines the future of our discipline with the presentation of the very best in original research, Instructional Course Lectures, Keynote Speakers, Industry Exhibits and so much more!
Show highlights include:
- Scientific Program Highlights:
- Innovation Guest Speakerd:
- E. Marlowe Goble, MD: How the Invention of the Suture Anchor Laid the Ground Work for an Arthroscopic Revolution
- Steven P. Arnoczky, DVM: Biologics: The Revolution Continues!
- Education Guest Speakers:
- Richard J. Hawkins, MD: A North American Surgeon’s Journey
- Updates on the AANA Outcomes Project
- 68 Scientific Podium Presentations
- 18 Instructional Course Lectures
- Research Grants and Award Paper Presentations
- 8 Clinical Case Panels
- Health Policy and Practice Management ICL and Breakout sessions
Will you be attending AANA 2016? Let us know and you will be eligible for a discount on our latest iData Research Arthroscopic Device Market Report.
For Further Information
More on the arthroscopic device market in the US can be found in a report published by iData Research entitled US Arthroscopic Device Market. The covers the following markets: Cannula Device Market, Hand Instrument Market, Fluid Management Disposables Market, Power Instrument and Shaver Blade Market, Radiofrequency Probe Market, and the Drill Guide Systems and Disposables Market.
Reports also provide a comprehensive analysis including units sold, procedure numbers, market value, forecasts, as well as detailed competitive market shares and analysis of major players’ success strategies in each market and segment. To find out more about arthroscopic device market data or procedure data, register online or email us at [email protected] for a US Arthroscopic Device Market brochure and synopsis.
About Procedure Tracker
Procedure number data is available from iData’s Procedure Tracker service, which allows subscribers to define and analyze procedure data segmented by state, region, hospital, surgery centre, and physician. A customizable dashboard sorts procedure data for further analysis and research.
About Reimbursement Tracker
iData Research’s Reimbursement Policy Tracker enables medical device, dental, pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals to receive real-time policy updates from hundreds of insurance companies and 60,000+ policies across all therapeutic areas in the United States.
Explore our careers page for our current available job opportunities. This is your chance to join a fun and dynamic team in the medical market research industry. Send your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line, and feel free to tell us a little about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.